Rocklin, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 08, 2014
Valley View Elementary. This is a top notch school with outstanding instructors who care about their students education and the influence they have in shaping their futures. The principal is a strong, influentual leader who is very hands on and connected on every level of the daily operations. As for parents, you can't find a finer group of participative, supportive individuals who place their childrens learning as a priority. We are privileged to have this school and staff in our community.

Posted September 10, 2013
Valley View Elementary is a more than we imagined. The principal Sherry Anderson is very open to new ideas for the school. In the two years that she has been at Valley View, that the school has implemented many programs that are geared towards character involvement which help students become more confident in themselves. When the students become more confident, they are more productive and do better. This year my daughter is learning about the Stephen Covery principles that I learned in my 20's and she's 10. Those are life skills that are not typically taught at schools. I believe the character programs are a huge reason as to why Valley View continues to achieve a 10 rating. We love Valley View!

Posted January 20, 2011
My son attends Valley View and has a great experience. He has been challenged academically and has learned things I think I learned in Jr. High/High School. I think highly of the principal, teachers and support staff. I would have to strongly disagree with the parent who criticized the office staff...ever have a bad day? They are human beings who constantly have to deal with everything from grumpy parents to health emergencies to teacher needs. They run the school and are a huge part of why the school has a great reputation and the highest test scores of a traditional school in the county!

Valley View Elementary School 3

Posted August 27, 2010
My child has 26 kids in his first grade class this year. We moved into this district several years ago specifically for this school based on reputation, and this is very disappointing. He loves his teacher, but this is not a good situation. and others researching schools should be aware of this about this district.

Posted May 05, 2010
Valley View elementary has a great staff of teachers, principal and support staff. It has an effective PTC that donates money to school improvements and the arts. We have a parent-volunteer run Art Docent program, as well as an additional art program 'VAPA'. They offer music to 4th grade and up, incorporate dance into the fantastic PE program, and extracurricular sports on campus (volunteer-- but by our wonderful PE coach Mrs. Rabe). The teachers support these art and dance programs by allowing the students to participate in them during class hours. How does this effect learning? Well, just look at our state test scores!!

Valley View Elementary School 0

Posted March 18, 2010
I am very pleased with Valley View. I have been so impressed with the curriculum, teachers, administration, PTC, and parents. I feel fortunate that my three children are attending a top notch school receiving exceptional education. I give the school an A++++ rating.

Posted March 18, 2010
The test scores say it all! What an incredible school. It delivers the results - superior teachers who care about the kids, and the parental support that every school / student needs. The PTC has been involved with things I never thought would be in the PTC scope, and has prepared for and anticipated loss of funds thru state and district budget cuts. From top to bottom a top-notch school!

Valley View Elementary School 0

Posted March 18, 2010
I think that Valley View has the most compassionate and exceptional principal, teachers, and office staff around. They work together to ensure that the students follow the disciplines of learning, community and self. There are so many additional educational and extracurricular avenues offered that enhance the elementary school experience. It is common practice to see teachers supporting and volunteering at every student and family event. Valley View provides an environment where every student can thrive to his or her potential. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!

Posted March 18, 2010
We moved from the bay area several years ago where our kindergarten child at the time was at the top of the class. When she got here, she was at the bottom! They quickly got her up toward the top again and all of our children have exceled here. This school does an excellent job.

Valley View Elementary School 3

Posted March 11, 2010
The teachers are hit and miss. I can speak highly of Mrs. Schuett. Admin staff is absolutely horrible. Office clerk is in absolutely wrong position, there are so many people that would and could do 100% better. She is extremely rude and a few other words. Principle is a nice guy but a push over to his office staff. Funds need to be spent more wisely!

Valley View Elementary School
3000 Crest Drive, Rocklin, CA  95765
Last modified Valley View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top