Posted June 17, 2012
I am a parent of 2 Woodcreek High grads- 2006 and 2007. Our kids enjoyed high school and were involved in sports and other activities. I think Jess Borjan is a great principal and I see the API scores are really high just a hair behind Granite Bay! Our kids both went to SDSU and graduated in '11 and '12 and have excellent careers! They had great experiences at Woodcreek.. Make sure your kid has something besides school like sports or band or a club..important to keep them motivated and engaged!

Posted April 12, 2012
I agree that Woodcreek has great teachers and many opportunities for each kid to find their niche. Outstanding performing arts programs and plenty of clubs and activities to be involved in. I have 2 boys there and we've had experience for 3 years here. Most programs have a parent Booster organization of which I have been very involved in.

Posted February 22, 2011
Woodcreek has: Excellent teachers Strong principal/school leadership Challenging academic programs Wonderful art programs Great athletic program But most of all, from what I have seen after having my niece, 2 nephews and now my son attend....they have AMAZING kids.

Woodcreek High School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
The counselors and teachers care about the students and do what they can to help them.

Woodcreek High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Woodcreek High School offers a great learning environment along with fantastic school spirit. Woodcreek students annually score high on STAR testing and the SAT's.

Woodcreek High School 3

Posted July 25, 2009

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009
woodcreek is a GREAT! many ap programs, good avid program, too bad some teachers are leaving. most people are nice and sports are doing good unlike other years. overall, i very happy to have gone here. GO WOODCREEK!

Woodcreek High School 4

Posted January 27, 2009
Woodcreek is a great school so farr... It's my first year here They have awesome teachers! And I love the rallies and games...I'm looking forward to a good year :]

Posted December 22, 2008

Woodcreek High School
2551 Woodcreek Oaks Boulevard, Roseville, CA  95747
Last modified Woodcreek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodcreek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top