Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

The teachers my daughter had were lazy and should be let go. Most are only there for long term emplyment and benefits.

Amount of homework: Disagree

What do they do in class all day? The work should be done @ school or at least most of it

I am a parent of 2 Woodcreek High grads- 2006 and 2007. Our kids enjoyed high school and were involved in sports and other activities. I think Jess Borjan is a great principal and I see the API scores are really high just a hair behind Granite Bay! Our kids both went to SDSU and graduated in '11 and '12 and have excellent careers! They had great experiences at Woodcreek.. Make sure your kid has something besides school like sports or band or a club..important to keep them motivated and engaged!

I agree that Woodcreek has great teachers and many opportunities for each kid to find their niche. Outstanding performing arts programs and plenty of clubs and activities to be involved in. I have 2 boys there and we've had experience for 3 years here. Most programs have a parent Booster organization of which I have been very involved in.

Woodcreek has: Excellent teachers Strong principal/school leadership Challenging academic programs Wonderful art programs Great athletic program But most of all, from what I have seen after having my niece, 2 nephews and now my son attend....they have AMAZING kids.

The counselors and teachers care about the students and do what they can to help them.

Woodcreek High School offers a great learning environment along with fantastic school spirit. Woodcreek students annually score high on STAR testing and the SAT's.

woodcreek is a GREAT! many ap programs, good avid program, too bad some teachers are leaving. most people are nice and sports are doing good unlike other years. overall, i very happy to have gone here. GO WOODCREEK!

Woodcreek is a great school so farr... It's my first year here They have awesome teachers! And I love the rallies and games...I'm looking forward to a good year :]

My Daughter first year here at Woodcreek. She has fit in well and made a lot of friends. I feel like everything has been very easy for her to get right in and find her way. Thanks for getting everything ready for the freshmans. Making them feel welcom. :)

Last modified Woodcreek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.