Posted May 28, 2013
This is the best high school in San Francisco. Great and dedicated teachers. Very nice environment.

Posted May 28, 2013
This is the best public high school in San Francisco. It offers a warm, safe and welcoming environment. It provides many opportunities for parents, community members and the school staff to work together to support the students. The teachers are very dedicated and knowledgeable.

Posted May 10, 2013
sigh i always wanted to go to a diversity school in San francisco! Either Lincoln or Washington high :( I really hated my school i attended! (Elsie Allen high) Really bad esperience and Not a very fun school to be at! Too many wanna be gangsters -__- budget cuts make it far worse!Horrible in academics. Administrators Just didnt care. Students don't try enough to pass, its very disappointing.am sad to say i was a student of such a poorly run school sorry if i kind of sound too irrelevant to what this website wants me to write But what im reading in these comments Lincoln High Rocks!!

Posted September 14, 2012
its a good schoolo because there hasen bin any truble and you have a lot of fun

Lincoln (Abraham) High School 1

Posted August 30, 2012
This school stinks! My daughter entered this school a straight A student. She left a c student with low test scores. She attended here for one year. In that time she was bullied daily. Her algebra class was out of control. She entered with star scores showing her gifted in algebra. Now they show her below average.I received two letters regarding her attendance because of the schools lack of communication between departments and the principal's lack of a spinal cord. As a former teacher and a parent, I was disgusted.

Posted March 17, 2010
I love Lincoln! I was originally trying to get to Lowell, but after going here, there is no other option!

Posted January 02, 2010
i love this school! i cant imagine me attending other schools. this school helped me out alot. they have excellent teachers and nice students like me! we help out each other and have fun during class. this school is big, and there's alot of things to do here. and we have a lot of mustang spirits!

Posted November 02, 2009
great teachers, coaches and administrators. I think most everyone can find somewhere to fit in, even though it's a big school. Go Mustangs!

Posted October 25, 2009
It's in a safe neighborhood with off-campus lunch. The teachers are great and friendly, but they're strict enough to teach us. The whole enviroment of lincoln is just great !

Posted October 22, 2009
I love that the teachers at Lincoln are passionate about what they teach. They chose to put in extra time to work with their students before school, during lunch, and after school even with knowledge of the fact that they do not get extra pay. The environment is friendly and cheerful as I walk down the hallways crowded with students as eager to learn as I am. Abraham Lincoln High School is the best!

Contact Information

2162 24th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94116

School website

Lincoln (Abraham) High School
2162 24th Avenue, San Francisco, CA  94116
Last modified Lincoln (Abraham) High School is a public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln (Abraham) High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 141 reviews.