San Jacinto, CA
Students enrolled: 2,256

Posted May 01, 2014
My twins are graduating from San Jacinto High next June and I know they've had a quality education. We are actually located in Hemet, but my husband and I made arrangements to have them continue to go to SJHS. My sister's son goes to Hemet High, which we have learned is not as good as San Jacinto. Not sure about West Valley High.

Posted March 30, 2014
This is a standard high school with great students and teachers. My kids like going to this school and do well in their classes. I am a very involved parent who appreciates all that the teachers do. So many parents that I know are quick to blame the school for their child's problems, but I make sure not to do that. My kids are MY responsibility. I have had numerous conversations with teacher about my 3 kids' performance, and every time the teachers are great. The administration is nothing special, but having amazing administration and teachers is a hard combination to find. Bottom line: this school will be everything you want it to be if you are actually involved in your child's life. My son wishes there was a pool though *eyeroll*

Posted October 24, 2013
I try and spread the word about this wonderful school (Academy) this is my child's 3rd year attending and I do truely believe it is the best middle school in the county. According to their test scores. I wish they offered High School because she would definitely be staying here. I drive about 25 minutes each way to get her to this school.

Posted August 02, 2013
This most of the teachers at SJHS will go out of their way to help there students succeed.

Posted April 23, 2010

Posted February 18, 2010

San Jacinto High School 0

Posted February 09, 2010
well i was a student at san jacinto high its a very great school the teachers take the time to teach each student if ur child needs tutoring the teachers are willing to give up there lunch to tutor ur child....The supervisers are very kind they take there time to listen to your childrens problems.......i was having alot of problems with my grades but my teachers helped me improve alot.....The school is improving alot like the new buildings they have & they are planning to improve the rest of the high school......I had a great time at SJHS but i had to move if it was up to me i would've loved to stay there......There'z alot of great people there

San Jacinto High School 1

Posted February 03, 2010

San Jacinto High School 3

Posted October 08, 2009
My son just started this school, so far it's okay. Even though he is starting to get the 411 from the school. I will keep updating the school review.

Posted August 10, 2009
im an ex student and i loved it there they try to get to know all there student and see what they need help on. the office staff is very nice and willing to help u work what ever out. teachers call home to give updates on ur kids behavor or home work status

San Jacinto High School
500 Idyllwild Drive, San Jacinto, CA  92583
Last modified San Jacinto High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Jacinto High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top