Bad
Good

I love this school. My son has been going there for 4 years. The teachers have always pushed my son to do his best. I love the family fun nights, overall great school.

They have Teachers and staff both of my children went to this school and my youngest still goes here.. Great school top of their grades and testing my child love being here and all the Teachers are great with the kids..

My daughter attended last year and her first grade teacher was HORRIBLE!!! No structure, unclear curriculum, no discipline! The whole school environment was TERRIBLE!!! The principal was mean and take no action on bullying!!! The front office manager Pam is the most UNFRIENDLY staff I ever seen!!! Bad experience and switching my kid out of this school this year!!!

the school is ok but unfortunately the principal is terrible the last time this school was rated was over 3 years ago and had a change in principals. she thinks that bullying is just what kids do and does not try to put an end to the suffering childs misery. the only good thing about this school is a handful of teachers, only a few because I have seen some things that I did not approve of. even the custodians are arrogant and very rude and disrespectful. my daughter was fortunate enough to have had an excellent kinder teacher Ms. Gibson. I really hope we get a better principal for the following year, a principal who isn't just in it for the money and high scores, that is not what a wholesome education is all about. these kids need a good influence, guidance, involvement, kindness, structure and a principal & teacher who is truly passionate about teaching children.

This school is much better than its rating implies. The principle is very involved; he walks the campus every morning as the students are arriving and always has a cheery greeting for them. He has consistently been available to talk to me regarding my concerns for my son's education. The teachers with whom I've come into contact really care about the children's educations, and the support staff seem knowledgeable about their jobs and involved with the kids as well. I love the extra activities that are offered, like family reading night and spaghetti dinners. I'm proud that my son attends a school that is getting better every year. Go Cougars!

my son has been going to this school fora while and he is doing much better.. he has gotten much better..

This is a wonderfully ran school with a very talented and involved principal running the place.

Last modified Cameron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.