Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Have nothing bad to say at all. 8 out of 10 is really pretty amazing.

Murphy Creek is a great School that focuses a lot on the children, community and it is always warm and welcoming.

This school has great teachers and a great administrative staff. The principal is outstanding in relating to both the staff and the parents. I am also a Christian and I can't say enough good things about this school. No school is perfect but this one is close!

I have taught at MC for several years. This is a great school! I love this community and the parental support. We have a diverse population and the students are wonderful! Lisa Grosz is a wonderful principal and this is the best staff I have worked with.

I am a parent and my children were bullied for 2 straight years. When they tried to defend then selves, the principal suspended my daughter. I am Christian and believe that God will deal with this school and the principal and dean. I have had to smile and keep faith that pray over my children. I know that my children are not perfect but this a raciest school. I asked my daughter's 5th grade about her math home work and she stated that she just want to see if my daughter can try and do it. Well, that is not good enough. You cannot expect my daughter go to college and the professor say, I just want to see if you can do it." I had some issues with my oldest daughter and I felt that she may be ready to go high school, they did not care and the assistant principal refused to see me about this issue. The only good thing that I can say about this school is that they have 1-2 caring teachers. I have thought about moving just some my kids can go to another school. At this rate, the DPS system is looking better than APS.

After attending Murphy Creek K-8 for 2 years, my son really does love this school. He will be heading into 2nd grade, and my daughter will be heading into kindergarten in the fall. We have found that the teachers are wonderful, stimulating, and accommodating to the kids. Our experience with the staff has been very positive. This facility is organized, pro-active, clean, and safe. My son is challenged in class and has made many lasting friendships (both with students and staff). Keep up the good work!

My son loves his school. As an only child I wondered if he would do well with older and younger kids. It has been great for his socialization. His teachers have been excellent and I always feel welcome by his class when volunteering. It is truly a community school. I enjoy knowing the kids, teachers and other families. I hope that others share the same experience.

My child has severe food allergies and at the beginning of this year we worked with the school nurse, Principal, vice Principal and her kindergarten teacher to provide a safe learning envroment for our child. ALL of the staff at Murphy creek has made a point to get to know my child and are aware of her food allergies. The staff and leadership has confirmed with all the legal requirements regarding food allergies and have even gone beyond to make our family feel that our child is safe happy and healthy.

I read some previous reviews and was shocked and outraged. The comments about disorder and 'bad' kids from 'bad' areas are outrageous and false. I am a parent volunteer at MC and I am constantly in the halls, classrooms, admin office, library and lunchroom weekly. Kids of all ages and the adults smile and talk to each other. They hold doors for you, they know me by name and are respectful. The teachers, staff and parent/aid volunteers know all the kids names and I have never seen any issues with misconduct or unruly kids in the lunchroom (which I have visited many times). In regards to bullying individuals must work with the Principal to determine correct action however this school has won awards for their positive roll in teaching about bullying and their program to decrease bullying called PBIS (positive behavior intervention support), look it up on their web site. This school held a fund raiser this year to collect not just coats but also shoes to go for kids in ALL of Aurora who needed them. They collect food on a regular basis for a bank that goes to benefit families in need in the Murphy Creek community. . visit this school at anytime, you will see happy, orderly, fun kids!

This school is horrible! I am a student at this school coming from a regualr middle school. Losing lockers and passing peiods. This would be a great school for P-5 but not for middle school. Please do not put your kid in here if he is going to middle school. Some kids terrorize some of the other kids and bully them. Some bringing them to tears. This school also lacks in electives. The middle school kids are treated like a toddler. Walking in stright lines and not having to talk in the hallway.Coming from a student , PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT ENROLLE YOUR KIDS IN THIS SCHOOL.

Last modified Murphy Creek K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.