Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Conrad Ball Middle School 4

Posted January 12, 2016
The teachers work at making school not only challenging but also fun. It's been good for my child.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 19, 2015
Our teachers talk about grit every day in class, not just to talk about it, but to show what it means to them. Our teachers expect our 100% and nothing less. They are always willing to help us when needed, and get us with whatever materials we need to succeed.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted November 19, 2015
Students are always our teachers number one priorities. Our teachers are willing to help us out when we need it. They believe in us when no one else does, and that makes the biggest difference,

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 19, 2015
I would like to thank Micheal Dubas, also known as Mr. Dubas. He was my seventh grade social studies teacher, and has made a very big positive influence on my life. He has always been there for me and other students when we fall, and he slowly and reassuringly picks us back up and gets us alighned.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 19, 2015
I think all the teachers here are very effective. It's nice to have a mixed variety of teaching styles, each with their own unique assignments and tasks.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted November 19, 2015
(I am actually a student) I think we are given the perfect amount of homework. Our homework assignments are all based on the things we do and learn in class, so it's not too hard and it's not too easy. I feel very frustrated with all the hateful comments, because some people just go off of what people say, and not evidence. Ask anyone in the halls at Con Ball, homework is an easy useful activity.

Conrad Ball Middle School 1

Posted September 22, 2015
We moved to Loveland about 2 years ago. My son went to Conrad ball the first year. I will have to say we where in shock when he started school here. Loveland seemed like a nice small town, but the school was like being in an inner city school. My son had his phone stolen, all his supplies stolen 2 times, emotionally and physically bullied on a daily basis, and paired with a bully to share a locker with. I asked for him to switch lockers but, it just made it worse for him, because I singled him out more. I asked for them to look at their cameras to see if they could find out who was steeling from him, but I was told they can not go through all the footage. He came home with marks on him, my son would not tell me who did it. He was to scared. The staff and teachers never where helpful and I would have to say made things worse. We felt backed into a corner and alone. I can not imagine the daily horror my son faced everyday. I failed him as a parent for sending him to Conrad Ball. Thank God we where renting! We moved as soon as our lease was up!! He is now going to Lucile Erwin and is very happy.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted September 22, 2015
They are so out of touch and disorganized. Some of the teachers act like the students. Grow up!! and teach.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted September 22, 2015
The teachers are to lazy to keep track of their assignments. My son would hand in his work just to have to redo it all over again..So he was redoing the same work!

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted September 22, 2015
I think my prior post explain everything, there is no respect if the students feel they can make fun of your child right in front of you and a teacher is in ear shot range.

2660 North Monroe Avenue, Loveland, CO  80538
Last modified Conrad Ball Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.