Sagewood Middle School 4

Posted March 08, 2014
Heartbreaking to hear that a kid is being bullied by both the students and the people charged with protecting him. We had the same issue at our previous school. Sagewood has been great for our child. We have heard of a kid in class, though, that kids pick on and then he reacts in a way that annoys the teachers too so he is sort of stuck. Neither teachers or students like him so he isn't really getting the chance he needs to be himself and relax. It might be the size of the classes here. We have had a really good experience here but I am guessing that managing 160 kids a day takes away from the opportunity for teachers to protect kids from this kind of abuse, I hope these parents don't give up hope and this kid doesn't either. I hope all parents will teach their kids to be kind instead of cruel.

Posted March 06, 2014
They amount of bullying in this school is RIDICULOUS! My son is picked on daily. He is physically assaulted each day by other students when walking down the hallways. He gets scolded by the staff when he tries to report it or gets in trouble when he defends himself. I have also talked to the Assistant Principal multiple times about this. I was assured that this would be take care of. It hasn't as of yet. I don't like being lied to. I have now reached out to the Principal. My son tells me daily that he doesn't want to go to school. This is the first school he has ever said this about. This started in September, it is now March. The teachers are rude and do not communicate if there is a problem. I have to reach out to them. I honestly have nothing good to say about the school other than it has a pretty view of the mountains.

Posted July 04, 2013
This school is a joke! I'm trying to get my student out of here! There are some great teachers but instructional support teachers are a joke! They don't handle problems well at all!

Sagewood Middle School 5

Posted March 12, 2013
This is our second year at Sagewood and we have been very happy with the staff and the opportunities. Principal Jaeger is amazing and attends everything. There is an active PTO and SAC to stay involved and aware of what is happening. The choir and band are traveling to Disneyland over spring break. There are other trips to Costa Rica, Europe and Washington DC too. My child is an A/B student that has grown in this environment and been recognized at quarterly honor roll programs. I would recommend this school.

Posted December 10, 2012
Sagewood is a joke of a middle school. My daughter is a special needs student and she was actually pushed down in the hallway! The staff didn't even inform me of this until weeks later during a conference. I asked what I could do to help and they had few ideas. I have found that the kids there are very rude and disrespectful. Please do adequete research before enrolling your children here. It was a nightmare for me and especially my daughter!

Sagewood Middle School 2

Posted February 06, 2012
Sagewood Middle School is bad. The majority of kids there are rich and don't understand reality. I have gone here for one and a half years and do not like it. A lot of kids are stuck up too. I don't have a lot of money so it's hard to go school with these kids.

Sagewood Middle School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
Sagewood Middle School is such a great school! We have a staff that cares so much about our students and a system of scheduling that allows for strong learning time. Sagewood has purple and teal days, which allow for longer classes and more time for the students to wrap their minds around the material they are learning!

Sagewood Middle School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
I like Sagewood Middle School because of the high expectations for the students, both academically and behavorially.

Sagewood Middle School 5

Posted November 18, 2009
We just moved here at the end of last year, they let our daughter go the last few weeks so she can get use to it there and meet kids! This year her teachers are the best we have had!! She has had some heath issues and they have handled it so perfectly! My daughter had not been this happy in years!!! Thank you Sagewood!!

Sagewood Middle School 2

Posted September 13, 2009
They blame everything on 'bugdet reductions' they have the same amount of money as they did last year.

Sagewood Middle School
4725 Fox Sparrow Rd, Parker, CO  80134
Last modified Sagewood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sagewood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top