Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted June 02, 2016
The teachers and staff at Singing Hills Elementary are awesome!! We have been so happy with our child's experience in the preschool and now in elementary as well. I am so glad that we open enrolled him into Singing Hills.

Posted November 11, 2015
I like this school. Daughter was physically bullied but was put a stop to right away by the school. Verbal bulling is something I arm my daughter to take care of. My daughters have excellent grades and are doing well. Great school spirit :)

Singing Hills Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2014
so disappointed that nothing has changed in the school's attitudes towards bullying. I was really hoping that a new principal and the movement of the old principal's "pets" to another district would change the culture. Alas, kids that are getting called names, hit, kicked are still humiliated and sent down to the counselor's to be told that it's their fault because they react and instead they need to laugh about it. I know now we made the correct decision when we got away from this school.

Posted October 21, 2013
Teachers are great! Our child loves it here! We are glad our child is happy! Makes the whole family Happy!

Singing Hills Elementary School 4

Posted September 28, 2013
We are new to this school. Am hoping to see more team building starting with principal, teachers and parents. Our child loves her class, so far. Teacher is both challenging and gentle. Come on, Singing Hills...you have "School Spirit"! You have great teachers and super students! Let's toot our horn and sing like we never sang before!

Posted September 10, 2013
The school is a good s hool, what I like most is the smaller size rooms, I feel the kids get more attention then they get in the big schools.

Posted January 16, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to research and review schools on behalf of your child. Please understand that the data that was used to rate Singing Hills Elementary School, by Great Schools, is outdated and inaccurate (it has not been updated for several years). Singing Hills is a high performing school and continues to exceed state testing averages and targets. We continue to show growth and progress with our school improvement goals in the majority of CSAP tested areas. I encourage you to visit our school web-site for more accurate and timely school information. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you. -Danelle Hiatt, Principal

Posted April 21, 2010
This school has great meals and has great teachers that help my child learn so well that she is in gifted and talented program

Posted March 28, 2010
We have been at SHE for five years. Every year we have had great teachers and staff. Good grades and good test scores.

Singing Hills Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2010
Things at SHE have really changed for the better. The staff works very hard to increase students learning. They are making big gains in science and teach. I can't wait to see what the next few years have in store for this school. I hope with the cuts in money the school can keep all those great teachers.

Singing Hills Elementary School
41012 Madrid Drive, Parker, CO  80138
Last modified Singing Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.