Parker, CO

Singing Hills Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2014
so disappointed that nothing has changed in the school's attitudes towards bullying. I was really hoping that a new principal and the movement of the old principal's "pets" to another district would change the culture. Alas, kids that are getting called names, hit, kicked are still humiliated and sent down to the counselor's to be told that it's their fault because they react and instead they need to laugh about it. I know now we made the correct decision when we got away from this school.

Posted October 21, 2013
Teachers are great! Our child loves it here! We are glad our child is happy! Makes the whole family Happy!

Posted September 28, 2013
We are new to this school. Am hoping to see more team building starting with principal, teachers and parents. Our child loves her class, so far. Teacher is both challenging and gentle. Come on, Singing Hills...you have "School Spirit"! You have great teachers and super students! Let's toot our horn and sing like we never sang before!

Posted September 10, 2013
The school is a good s hool, what I like most is the smaller size rooms, I feel the kids get more attention then they get in the big schools.

Posted January 16, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to research and review schools on behalf of your child. Please understand that the data that was used to rate Singing Hills Elementary School, by Great Schools, is outdated and inaccurate (it has not been updated for several years). Singing Hills is a high performing school and continues to exceed state testing averages and targets. We continue to show growth and progress with our school improvement goals in the majority of CSAP tested areas. I encourage you to visit our school web-site for more accurate and timely school information. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you. -Danelle Hiatt, Principal

Posted April 21, 2010
This school has great meals and has great teachers that help my child learn so well that she is in gifted and talented program

Posted March 28, 2010
We have been at SHE for five years. Every year we have had great teachers and staff. Good grades and good test scores.

Posted March 11, 2010
Things at SHE have really changed for the better. The staff works very hard to increase students learning. They are making big gains in science and teach. I can't wait to see what the next few years have in store for this school. I hope with the cuts in money the school can keep all those great teachers.

Posted February 23, 2010
This school maximizes limited resources. The teachers and the administration seem dedicated to the students. Sometimes the kids do not treat each other well so that part of the culture could be improved.

Singing Hills Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
I was surprised with the ratings that I found on your site for this school. A 6 is rather low, I would probably go for a 7 or 8. The new principal this year has proven herself as a leader,loves education and has plans for much needed improvements. She is slowly turning the school around from the old principal's standards into higher standards for the teachers and the kids. They have implemented a behavior standard, I've never encountered a better acting group of kids toward each other. Although I didn't really like the 3rd grade teacher we had this year (we hope for better next year) I think she taught the subjects fairly well, but the writing and science teaching failed miserably. I think this school should be looked at for a higher rating. A turn around takes time. D. Jodice

Singing Hills Elementary School
41012 Madrid Dr, Parker, CO  80134
Last modified Singing Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Singing Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top