Farmington, CT

East Farms School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
My daughter loves to go to school and she has made so much progress in less then a year in kindergarten.

Posted September 06, 2007
Our adopted son, who is now in 3rd grade, was diagnosed with hearing loss somewhat late. He is developmentally behind. The principal and special ed staff at East Farms have taken our son under their wings. We can't say enough about the way they care for him and for their efforts to help him catch up academically.

Posted February 22, 2007
this school is the best all the staff is great the principal is very intelligent n so r the teachers n staff they r all loving n caring they helped my grandsons from beginning till end they all worked very hard with chaunsey n jayson we miss east farms the education the kids receive there is A+ great parent involvement also hello to everyone keep up the great work thanks for everyone's help MICHELE LIVORSI (760) 317-0313

East Farms School 4

Posted April 28, 2006

Posted March 23, 2004
I had to move 3 times in last 5 years in different states and I find this one the best. Of course the buildings or furniture are not new if you are looking for that. Its the teaching - the teachers, the environment and the way they are being groomed. I wish I had studied there as a child.

East Farms School
25 Wolf Pit Rd, Farmington, CT  06032
Last modified East Farms School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Farms School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top