Fitch Middle School 4

Posted May 18, 2013
I attended this school back in 1978, 79, and part of 80...I was a military brat, and I loved this school. My most memorable years are from Ftitch Junior High and the Staff, Teachers and Students! I developed the best friendships here.

Fitch Middle School 1

Posted July 18, 2012
This is the WORST school in the district and it shows in the students grades in high school. I remember a student showing me that they drew giraffes on several of their math finals answer key. All of these questions were extremely simple. Also the students were apparently never taught how to behave in class. One of them I know always talks out and takes pictures in class. Talk about immature.

Fitch Middle School 1

Posted April 27, 2012
The staff at this school do not care for the safety and well being of the students. They will trust one adults testomony over 7 students and punish students for standing up for something they know is wrong.

Fitch Middle School 4

Posted January 01, 2011
I LOVED this school when I attenede first semester in '96. My brother was in 8th. We had to move across town and they wouldn't let me stay. They made me transfer to West Side. While I was at this school I loved it. I remember the teachers were wonderful and understanding. Very helpful and guiding. My brother did really well here. I was disappointed I didn't get to stay.

Fitch Middle School 3

Posted March 18, 2010
I used to be a student in here and there was just too much drama but teachers were great and i learned a lot

Posted July 14, 2009
I am a student here at FMS. I love this school. There are many great teachers here that are devoted to teaching and helping students!

Posted May 26, 2009
i go here and it is excellent

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted June 11, 2007
This school has been wonderful for us. Fair administrators, wonderful teachers, a good education and support system. Our son did very well here. Best school in Groton!

Posted May 19, 2005
I love this school beacause of the great teachers and the great students.And they are also fair.Located in a great area.I also love it beacause it has some many extra activities.It is also in a great city and state.I love this school!

Fitch Middle School