Baker County Senior High School 4

Posted April 22, 2013
There are a lot of opportunities to get involved at BCHS even though a lot of students don't take advantage of them. The athletic programs range from mediocre to above average. The football team has gone to the state playoffs 4 times out of the past 7 years. Every year AT LEAST 2 players are signed to a Division 1 college and at least 5 more commit to other schools. Most come back after a year though because they received special treatment from their teachers in high school and can't keep up in college. There are lots of clubs that cost around $10 to join at the beginning of the year. There used to be elective programs, but I think most of those are gone since moving to a 7 period day (instead of 4). Some teachers really care and give a great foundation for college and life, while others just... don't. One big problem I have is the guidance counselors only care about Seniors so you will not get the attention you deserve for a good 3 years! I didn't get into a University because I was never counseled about which classes were best for me. Dual enrollment is for the "elite". I was technically a part of that "in", but the program isn't put out there for everyone to take advantage of.

Posted May 13, 2010
Okay, So i haven't been at this school a long time. I was a freshman, then I had to move in like December but I loved it. The classes could be some more challenging for the students. This is a great school, made many friends that include teachers. Mrs.Weeks is the awesome as well as Mr.C(Mr.Cook), I loved his class and not because it was a cooking class. This is a great school and it's a place that one day my children will attend.

Posted April 14, 2010

Baker County Senior High School 2

Posted April 12, 2010
The education I received at this school was lacking. I graduated with honers but when I began college I quickly realized how little I really learned. The professors expected my classmates and I to know certain things and it seemed that most of the other students learned the things that the professor expected in high school.

Baker County Senior High School 1

Posted December 08, 2009

Baker County Senior High School 2

Posted December 01, 2009
This is no where near the best school! They have very poor faculty.

Posted October 04, 2009

Baker County Senior High School 0

Posted August 01, 2009
I'm a rising senior at Baker County High School, and BCHS is definetly a one-of-a kind place to be. There are some phenomenal teachers and staff here, who want nothing more than to see students make something out of themselves. There are some great ways to get involved here, and activities range from FCA to the golf team. The only flaws BCHS would have (which are none of the staff's fault) are the recent budget cuts, and the number of students that engage in high-risk activities.

Baker County Senior High School 4

Posted June 25, 2009

Baker County Senior High School 0

Posted January 19, 2009
I am currently a Junior at BCHS. I love this school. I can't imagine going anywhre else! The teachers are pretty awesome, and really help you. I am in the band, and Ms. Sams is the best ever! Everyone loves her. Go Wildcats!

Baker County Senior High School
1 Wildcat Road, Glen Saint Mary, FL  32040
Last modified Baker County Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baker County Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top