J. E. B. Stuart Middle School 3

Posted February 25, 2014
I went to JEB Stuart as a student in the 70s and my child goes there now. I've been disappointed with the communication between myself and my child's teachers.

Posted February 06, 2014
Parents please volunteer on your childrens schools. I volunteer at this school and took me just one day to realized that it is one of the worse schools my son have ever been. Im a military guy and i move often. My advice to you all is dont send your child to this school raelly its not worth it.

Posted December 25, 2011
Ppl there are can be very niceand wonderful but also mean and hurtful the work there is sometimes useless

Posted September 13, 2011
I read a negative response from a parent of a sixth grader and just had to comment. I really cannot believe there are parents out there who actually expect the schools to be their child's parents. Seriously, to expect middle school teachers to walk with these kids is unbelievable. I am pretty sure that when their child plays outside their own parents aren't sitting on the porch "watching" them. All the negative comments are about how the school doesn't pay attention to their child. However, I didn't hear that parrent mention one thing about academics. THAT is what schools are for. Stop whining and start parenting. Let the teachers TEACH. Oh, by the way. there is more that YOUR child in each classroom. REALITY CHECK

J. E. B. Stuart Middle School 4

Posted September 12, 2011
I sent my son to Jeb Stuart, from magnet school, because he was not doing well at magnet. I had the hardest time getting the required assistance for my son when he went to a magnet school. It was always that no one had the time, meaning the staff, to provide the necessary assistance. As a result, my child failed one grade at magnet. Since sending my son to Jeb Stuart, he has been offered grade replacement assistance and has been placed in his right grade. I hear of all the negative comments about Jeb Stuart, but I am testifying to the positive. The staff have been pleasant and very cooperative to my family. My son enjoys going to Jeb Stuart and happy to have made the change.

Posted July 19, 2011
Horrible school My son went here last year for 6th grade he was in all ap classes yet he really did not learn anything new this year that we did not teach him at home,he was assulted twice and I the parent was not called either time,had to hear it from my son,The principal mr bostic is a joke,all he does is make excuses and says "I run a tight ship" bunch of bs.The teachers and staff do not have an open door policy,we actually had one teacher call us during class time to ask if we didnt like her,really you have nothing more to care about then my personal opinion of you?,The safety of the students is not taken seriously,My childs bus was constantly late sometimes over an hour and still parents were nto called we thought our child was abducted once but no his bus was an hour and a half late but when I called the school they had no idea what was going on,Because of all these issues my son will be homeschooled this year Another thing I forgot to mention was at a fieldtrip at a theme park my son and other children were left unattended for hours while their chaperones (teachers) got fast passes so they could ride rides, If u love your children do not send them to this school!

Posted February 09, 2011
I Would Like To Clear Some Things Up About My School J.E.B Stuart Middle. People Say That It Is A Bad School. I Used To Say That It Is A Bad School But, I Stopped. Because, When I Finally Went There For My 8th Grade School Year Things Were Good. The Teachers There Are Wonderful. They Help You Succeed. The Principal Cares About The Students And He Wants Every Single Kid To Have A Wonderful Time At J.E.B . The Students Are Overall Good But, There Might Be A Couple Of Kids That Might Be "Bad" , But Doesn't Every School Have A Few Of Those Students ? Also I Am In The Team- Up Program At The School And It Is Great Too. Currently I Am The Team Up President For 2010-2011 School Year. This Is Myself Speaking To Whoever Is Reading This. I Used To Be A "D" and "F" Student At My Old School But Here At J.E.B I Am Making All A's And One B. Almost Straight A's. This Is A Wonderful School and Make Sure "Not To Judge A Book By It's Cover."

J. E. B. Stuart Middle School 4

Posted May 25, 2010
I think the school is great but needs alittle improvement on student-teacher involvement. My child complains about the food, sounds like I am paying full price for substandard meals, the manager of the food service department needs to fix this issue.

J. E. B. Stuart Middle School 2

Posted March 19, 2010
I am very disappointed with this school, but I hear it is the same everywhere. Teachers not knowing how to enter grades properly, substitutes allowing the children to do whatever they please, and the constant fights in the school. It's time the adults take charge and discipline the kids, stop being afraid of these kids.

Posted March 02, 2010
I think think this school is awesome for students i love mr bostic

J. E. B. Stuart Middle School
4815 Wesconnett Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL  32210
Last modified J. E. B. Stuart Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J. E. B. Stuart Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 59 reviews. Top