Kissimmee, FL

Highlands Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2014
the principal is dis honest and doesn't will say one thing to you and not keep her word doesn't not have your child's best interest even if they had AB HONORS like mines

Highlands Elementary School 1

Posted March 21, 2014
I have to choldren in highlands and i just have to say...very DISORGANIZED for everything!

Highlands Elementary School 2

Posted February 18, 2014
Doesn't help the special ed. students enough. Doesn't offer enough alternatives for them and keeps going on even if they stay behind!

Posted November 22, 2009
my school is there to help the kids grow,teaching outside the box

Posted September 16, 2009
Highlands Elementary School Staff and teachers are very polite and the communication amog the teachers and me as a parent can not be any better. They encourage my son to not only meet but exceed goals. Great Job HES.

Posted June 22, 2008
Highlands has gone through alot of great changes.With a new principal and a whole new team there has been great improvement.They all really care about the students and take pride in all of them

Highlands Elementary School

Posted March 26, 2008
My daughter currently attend to highlands elemantry Kindergarten I have no regret of her attending to that school she already knows how to read and she really love her teacher.

Highlands Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2005
Highlands Elementary is a school where the teachers really care about students. More parent involvement would benefit the school greatly.

Highlands Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2005
I feel that the majority of the teachers don't spend enough time with your child to give them the quality of help our children need. It takes them way to long to notice if your child is hurting academically!!!! my child has been a student there four 2 years & now they are just begining to notice he is having difficulty in reading math & other areas when I told them personally lastyear that I saw him struggling even gave them a sphyc assesment & they still haven't gotten him the help he needs. I wish I knew of a better school to put him in I don't know to much about the schools in kissimmee. In n.Y. The education is so different from here!!!!

Highlands Elementary School 1

Posted August 02, 2004
I am completely dissatisfied with this school. The upper grade teachers spend more time assigning, than teaching. After a few observations, I noticed the lack of teaching within the classroom. The students appear to be 'On their own.' Disorganization, on behalf of the administration, is also to blame. I believe teachers have to put forth more effort in the classroom.

Highlands Elementary School
800 West Donegan Avenue, Kissimmee, FL  34741
Last modified Highlands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highlands Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top