Lehigh Acres, FL
Students enrolled: 1,476

Posted April 13, 2015
My son is ESE and Veterans for us has been a dream come true. Sadly we moved to the cape making today his last . I honestly wish I could have just packed the school and its staff and brought it with me . I will never forget how amazing the staff has been to my son and our family . I had doubts in the beginning but found myself looking for a school with all the comforts they have given us . I will never find another Veterans Park . The teachers and staff care so much about all the children . you cant help but not fall in love with them all. I have watched my sons class grow so dramatically in the last year . The teachers don't stress the testing they encourage the student by involving and engaging them into learning activity's . There really are no words to say how perfect they are . But i will put my name on this so you no ! Always A VPAA Parent Heather Barnes

Posted August 17, 2014
This school is very very good, I would recommend this school to the world, my son is learning and having fun doing it. The teachers are great, the administration is awesome, and the school is very active in community.

Posted July 24, 2014
Both of my children attend VPAA and we are very happy with the school. The administration and teachers are wonderful. I truly feel that the best interest of the students come first. My children are exposed to dance, drama, art, music, Spanish and so much more during their enrichment. The uniforms work very well for many reasons, especially during the middle school years. Thank you, VPAA, for all that you do!

Posted July 18, 2014
Love this school! The teachers are amazing and loving. The arts and extra activities are great.

Posted October 07, 2013
My grandson goes to Veterans Park Academy for the Arts and I am very happy he is a student there. The way he speaks of the school let's me know the teachers really care and want the students to excel in their studies and extra subjects as music and so on. He always beings home good grades and the schools SAT scores are fantastic. I am a very proud grandparent of a student that goes to your school.

Veterans Park Academy For The Arts 4

Posted April 14, 2010
Help children to develop creativity in a free environment.

Posted October 03, 2009
they have some very good programs and some very good teachers

Veterans Park Academy For The Arts

Posted October 03, 2009
Veterans Park has an outstanding staff that encourages kids to dream and succeed, blending the arts with academics every day.

Veterans Park Academy For The Arts 4

Posted April 17, 2009
My son has made wonderful progress in this school..im goin to encourage my step sons to go to this school. He has improved greatly and im happy with his teacher.

Posted August 11, 2008
the teachers are great at veterans and fun to they have sich a unique way of teaching

Veterans Park Academy For The Arts
49 Homestead Road South, Lehigh Acres, FL  33936
Last modified Veterans Park Academy For The Arts is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Veterans Park Academy For The Arts Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top