Posted July 22, 2014
I am so disappointed in this school. I regret putting my child here. The teachers inappropriately discuss their personal lives with the students, (seriously no one cares who you are dating,) and then they look the other way when the children are touching & kissing inappropriately. There is no control in that school. The Bullying problem that PPMH has is Huge & it goes largely unaddressed. Not only does the administration do nothing about the bullying, but then it blames the victim & retaliates against them. The Assistant Principal "suggested" I withdraw my child from PPMH because she could not ensure that the bullying would end. The one good thing that the school does have is the Guidance counselor. She truly cares about the children and goes above and beyond to help them. She is great. Unfortunately she works for such a bad administration and has her hands tied. If you want to have your children thrive and enrich their education, PPMH IS NOT THE SCHOOL. Don t make the mistake many parents have made & have had to rectify. There is obviously a reason their senior class is so little, it's because everyone leaves the school. Sad to think they will be the biggest charter school.

Posted May 07, 2014
I've also heard things like that, and my son once told me that there is one teacher that he yells at the studentand aadministration and harasses them and embarases the students and teachers. They have all reported this to this the principle and they will give this this responds "we are working on it". No action is ever taken against this teacher. And he still is doing this. I really do not know what is wrong with this school,but it is just out of control. I hope that someone speaks up and tell the Miami-Dade School Board about this incident that is happening frequently. I would give this school a 0/10.

Posted May 07, 2014
??? A majority of the teachers are amazing !! its a shame such an awful administration is running it though. This school implies that genders somehow inherently oppose each other in eternal conflict is a subtle way of justifying unequal distribution of power under patriarchy. I would recommend looking at another school, a majority of the positive reviews are written by the administration themselves, days after each other.

Posted May 05, 2014
ppmh is biased, descriminates, and honestly does not support the idea of students having any sense of individuality or of being themselves. ppmh has no tolerance for any differences. if youre too skinny, they pick on you. if youre gay, they yell at you. i am just one more student to add to the endless list of people who are sick and tired of school 'officials' stepping all over our rights. and who knows how many countless other students are leaving this school because of their lack of acceptance to those who do not conform to most social, aesthetic, and even racial "norms" it is unacceptable.

Posted March 23, 2014
i love this school, is the only school I have to choice, the enviroment is the most important if you love your children, I am sure that when I left my children in the morning , I am going to pickthem in the afternoon, that is the only thing important to me. i dont care about terra school, coral reef school, ferguson school, the enviroment is very heavy.

Posted January 16, 2014
Shout-out to our Pinecrest Academy High School for being an A School. It is a great accomplishment! I am proud of the success of our Croc Family and it is a pleasure to be part of it. We have the potential and strive to achieve all our goals! Congratulations again to our Principal and all of our Faculty, Staff, Students and Parents!

Posted November 10, 2013
In 4 years, I have seen the school grow into a place that I am proud to have my child graduate from. Sure, oolthere were struggles at the beginning but now it is a safe place with great teachers and lots of options for electives and sports. I am very glad I chose this school and stuck with it!

Pinecrest Preparatory Academy Charter High School 2

Posted October 10, 2013
hope my son completes 8grade to remove him from there. it is difficult to get in contact with teachers/counselors, and some teachers are good but not all. kids need motivation, and teachers have to. A lot of homework which would be good if teachers review them. you may call or send e-mails and may sit to wait. you need to insist several times before getting an incomplete response. today it was a "mandatory" meeting for 8 grade students and the information was not clear, the audio awful, and we had to see a long PP presentation unrelated to the meeting's objective. staff was available to respond questions but parents shown lack of interest due to the insipid nature of the environment. I am not a very involved parent due to many hrs I work but I guaranty my son is prepared for the tests. i consider that without EXTRA help at home my son's results would be not good. my concern is that not all kids have a teacher at home and that is reflected in the school's results. an incident happened and i was notified 3days later by my son not by staff. traffic flow BAD, also breakfast should be free. is not the worst but different than i imagined. definitively will look something better.

Posted October 09, 2013
PPMH is one of the best school I know. Everyone is nice and there for you. I am in middle school and learned a lot so far. I am in 7 grade and it is amazing. I love it .

Pinecrest Preparatory Academy Charter High School 4

Posted September 18, 2013
PPMH is an exceptional school that is extremely student-orientated.PPMH has nothing but the student's best interest in mind and at heart.The faculty and staff care very much about their students and want nothing more for the students to be successful.

Pinecrest Preparatory Academy Charter High School
14901 Southwest 42nd Street, Miami, FL  33185
Last modified Pinecrest Preparatory Academy Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinecrest Preparatory Academy Charter High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top