Miami, FL

St. John Neumann School 1

Posted November 18, 2014
1) The school forces parents to buy uniforms from only one specific uniform store that is grossly overpriced. There are less expensive alternatives available to buy identical uniforms. Once the school caught wind of this however, they stated they would check the labels on your children's clothing to ensure the uniform was purchased at the overpriced store. 2) Classroom sizes are overcrowded with 36 students or more. 3) After paying full tuition, the school announces they need another $250 dollars per student for ipads. The school keeps the ipads not the student and not all students get to use the ipad even though all students have to pay. 4) The school is supposed to be Catholic but will allow any non-Catholic students in the school as long as pay.

St. John Neumann School 4

Posted April 30, 2014
Love this school. My child is in PK-4 with the best teacher EVER!! So far, we couldn't be happier.

Posted April 30, 2014
St. John Neumann School is more than just a school. It is a second home and we feel it is also part of our extended family. SJN is amazing for its strong and solid academics, as well as it's incredibly loving, nurturing and caring teachers, staff and administration. The faith formation the children receive is by far one of the most important things to us as a family. From the early grades where children reaffirm their belief that we are all part of God's creation to the older grades where children are comfortable and confident enough in their faith life to stand up for what they believe. SJN supports our role as parents and we are thrilled to be a part of this community.

Posted April 30, 2014
St John Neumann Catholic School (SJNCS) is a small school in Kendall. Not many people know about it since is inside a very nice neighborhood, kind of like a hidden treasure. It has been a blessing for my three children to attend SJNCS. Two of my children are now in a Magnet High School where they took Honor classes and AP courses since Freshman year. Some of their teachers have asked me if they were in a gifted program before high school and I always say "yes". In SJNCS children are taught like in any public school gifted program. My third child still in SJNCS and she is thriving academically and learning to love God above all. It is great to have school that not only teaches about religion but at the same time academically is superior to other Catholic Schools. The proof is in the Academic Olympics where SJNCS comes out on top year after year. The success has to do with the wonderful teachers that love what they do and it shows when the kids enjoy going to school to learn.

Posted April 29, 2014
St. John Neumann School students continue to have outstanding performance on national standardize tests as well as exceptionally high percentage of students entering honors programs in the high school of their choice.

Posted April 28, 2014
Our daughter has been in St. John Newman since PK4 and now she is in 4th grade. We love the school because she has gained a strong Catholic background, we also have seen here achieve many goals in her personal and academic life. Staff is always there to answer questions and help with any issue going on. Our daughter has made great friends for life and has always told us she loves her school. The school goes out of its way to have all parents involved in its activities and events. I would recommend this school to anyone without a doubt.

Posted April 28, 2014
The BEST decision I've made for my children! Faculty and staff are caring and loving. With high academic standards and strong Catholic teachings, my children are blossoming!

Posted April 28, 2014
This is the first year my children have attended St. John Neumann coming from the public school system and we have been blessed to find such a caring, nurturing environment. It has been truly outstanding and beyond words the best decision my wife and I have made! St. John Neumann School has challenged and enriched my children with an amazing zeal for learning. The school has a very well rounded curriculum focusing on academics, religion and community connection. I have been witness to not only the motivation but the mastery of very advanced level subject matter with both of my sons. The Administration and Staff show genuine, authentic care and concern for the children, their well-being and growth. It is a parish school community that I highly recommend and wish other families would experience. We are grateful and proud St. John Neumann Eagles!

Posted April 28, 2014
This is simply an amazing school that seems to have established the perfect blend of family-friendly atmosphere with academic excellence. The school staff develops the children academically, morally, ethically and socially to such a degree that it makes their middle and high school transition smooth and practically painless.

Posted April 28, 2014
St John Neumann is a wonderful school. The school not only excels academically but it teaches our kids good morals and values. It being a small school, it is a community that is like a family. When my daughter got diagnosed with cancer at age 7 in the second grade, the school staff and school families moved mountains for our family during this very difficult time. Immediately they had daily meal deliveries set up for us. The teachers would come to the hospital and home to help my daughter with her school work and tried their best to always include her in all the activities so she felt part of the class even though she was unable to attend class during her treatment. Those are just a few examples of the amazing gestures St John Neumann school provided for us. My kids love attending the school and they feel loved and safe. That means the world to us and would not trade it for any other school.

St. John Neumann School
12115 SW 107th Ave, Miami, FL  33176
Last modified St. John Neumann School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. John Neumann School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top