Posted April 18, 2014
The Cambridge program at this school is beyond compare. Keep up the excellent work that you are doing!!!

Posted April 17, 2014
I love my school I skipped a grade next year going to be a senior they helped me skip a year most of the staff is the sweetest the mean ones are ravelo and soriano they want to ruin you life all the teachers I have had have wanted to help me get better and progress the programs and the people are cool I recommend it it's a bit of everything fun and curriculum ! Good luck

Posted April 03, 2013
I don't know why there are bad reviews for this school. Honestly, no matter what school you attend there will always without a doubt be a problem with it, it's just a matter of who you are and who you hang out with. I currently attend Braddock leading up to my senior year and I am in the Information Technology program and it's an excellent program. New programs such as iPrep and the Arts Academy are starting to rise and the school is initially good. There's kids of all types of groups, ethnics, etc. It's a very big and diverse school where you're constantly always learning.

Posted May 24, 2012
I really love my old high school, i was a former student there for my freshman and sophomore years and it was great! But the one thing that school needs is autism support! I am high functioning autistic and that didn't support me as much as Ferguson did!

Posted February 10, 2011
Cambridge is SUPERB! The teachers are the best, no doubt about it. Mr. Server has to be my favorite! GREAT PROGRAM! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

Posted October 15, 2010
i go to Braddock, I'm a senior and i go to night school also and some of the teacher from night school aren't from Braddock their from sunset and many other schools even middle school and Braddock has given me many good values and now i am going into studying the culinary arts and if you want to have the best high school experience Braddock is where you want to be.

Posted April 21, 2010

G. Holmes Braddock Senior High School 0

Posted August 29, 2009
My daughter is in the Cambridge program and loves it! The Cambridge program is very organized and academically challenging. The school administration is very involved!

Posted August 29, 2009
The Cambridge program is excellent! The teachers and administration are very involved.

G. Holmes Braddock Senior High School 1

Posted June 02, 2009
If you want to have 'Fun', go to Braddock, but if you care about academics, please choose another high school less crowded and wih better education. Not all teachers treat students with respect and don't care about their different ways of learning. I'm glad my son is out of that horrible school!

G. Holmes Braddock Senior High School
3601 Southwest 147th Avenue, Miami, FL  33185
Last modified G. Holmes Braddock Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
G. Holmes Braddock Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top