3,571 students|Dade

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

While Braddock may not have been the best school in Miami-Dade County, it isn't the worst either. The students in the school are okay, minus the druggies and kids that don't want to learn. The administration isn't very strict, only toward being tardy and other minor stuff. The teachers are not the best, most just give out work and don't really teach. Only with a few exceptions. An overwhelming majority of the kids in this school are Hispanic, and a few don't even know English. The food is HORRIBLE, they really need to improve. It's not very healthy and sometimes I wonder where they get it from. The school is pretty safe, except for the occasional fight or two that would happen every month. Overall I liked this school and am glad to have graduated as Class of 2015.

Teacher are good to great, counselors are very helpful, but administration and the school policy makes life very difficult for students penalizing them for minor offenses such as excessive tardiness.

The Cambridge program at this school is beyond compare. Keep up the excellent work that you are doing!!!

I love my school I skipped a grade next year going to be a senior they helped me skip a year most of the staff is the sweetest the mean ones are ravelo and soriano they want to ruin you life all the teachers I have had have wanted to help me get better and progress the programs and the people are cool I recommend it it's a bit of everything fun and curriculum ! Good luck

Do not worry what some people said, I like the school, and you are doing well, no one can satisfied every one in town, continue like that.

yo creo que el Principal debe estar mas atento al comportamiento de los profesores con los alumnos, algunos de los profesores son los que estan maltratando verbalmente a los alumnos, please ayudemos a nuestros hijos, creo que el programa de Cambridge es magnifico, pero debe evaluarse la actitud de los profesores ( algunos), que pena que no puedo poner sus nombres! es tan importante la educacion de nuestros hijos, como su salud.

I don't know why there are bad reviews for this school. Honestly, no matter what school you attend there will always without a doubt be a problem with it, it's just a matter of who you are and who you hang out with. I currently attend Braddock leading up to my senior year and I am in the Information Technology program and it's an excellent program. New programs such as iPrep and the Arts Academy are starting to rise and the school is initially good. There's kids of all types of groups, ethnics, etc. It's a very big and diverse school where you're constantly always learning.

I really love my old high school, i was a former student there for my freshman and sophomore years and it was great! But the one thing that school needs is autism support! I am high functioning autistic and that didn't support me as much as Ferguson did!

Cambridge is SUPERB! The teachers are the best, no doubt about it. Mr. Server has to be my favorite! GREAT PROGRAM! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

i go to Braddock, I'm a senior and i go to night school also and some of the teacher from night school aren't from Braddock their from sunset and many other schools even middle school and Braddock has given me many good values and now i am going into studying the culinary arts and if you want to have the best high school experience Braddock is where you want to be.

Last modified G. Holmes Braddock Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.