Posted November 15, 2014
I went to the school as a child and now have been working as a guide at the school for 2 years. I feel so fortunate to give back to the school and community. It is great to work with such a great and caring staff! I encourage everyone with children come observe!

Posted November 08, 2012
What a wonderful and heartwarming atmosphere for a child to develop in. My daughter is 4yoa and this is her first year attending Montessori at Roseborough. She had previously been in another local private school where I became concerned as to the developmental teaching. I unfortunately allowed her to finish out the previous heart and should have moved her sooner to Roseborough. The staff and teachers here are concerned for the development of the child in both regards to education and practical skills which I think is great. She is happy and looks forward to going to school. She has developed and blossomed under the Montessori teaching methods and unfortunately our public school have lost sight of child development and have become more concerned on teaching testing. If you are looking for a school where you want your child to grow and develop in a loving environment, this is the place. Ms. Merry keep up the work which you have done with the school, you truly have put the children first and we appreciate it. I only wish I would have known what I know today and my daughter would have been in the Montessori environment years earlier.

Posted May 31, 2011
Give me a break. Children should learn how to clean as it is an everyday life skill. I love Montessori at Roseborough and recommend it to everyone. The teachers are wonderful. My daughter has never been more happy and can't wait to go to school every morning. God forbid someones child have to clean up after themselves and learn some self- discipline.

Montessori at Roseborough
751 East 5th Avenue, Mount Dora, FL  32757
Last modified Montessori at Roseborough is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Montessori at Roseborough Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top