584 students|Pasco

Bad
Good

The staff attitudes at this school are the worst. From the teachers being emotionally unstable, and the office staff being just rude, every time I go in the office. My son is going to be transferred after today. I've never been so disrespected in my life by a school district. I do not recommend this school at all.

Kindergarden teacher was wonderful but the fourth grade teacher was so bad I had to pull my son out and drive him every day to another school. When a bright child gets straight A's from Kindergarten through third and suddenly turns into a C student in fourth, after 3 hours of homework every night, that tells me the teacher can't teach! Since I moved my son to a new school he's an A student again. Shocking.

The most recent entry I could find was from the end of the 2010-11 school year. I was forced to enroll my daughters into this school because my oldest has special needs and I was told that this was the only school that could accommodate her. Starting with the 80 minute bus ride both ways it has been nothing short of a disaster. When I tried to transfer her she was labeled a threat. Last year she had 3 teachers because they couldn't keep one, this year is becoming a nightmare already.

I find it interesting that several posts claiming great things are written on or close to the same date. Makes me wonder if the same person is promoting this...Parents need real genuine information to make a good decision for the kids.

I love the school my kids are in kindergarding and first grade. Mr. Wagner is an amazing teacher he has patiences for the kids and is very involve in making sure their upto date on their learning skills, he has great follow up too.Also the place programs and the staff are wornderful with the kids. Im so glad my boys have a great school to go to with great teachers and staff.

The faculty and staff are wonderful and the students are amazing!! I love the moon!

because it has ma so many improvemets over the years

Caring teachers and administration; beautiful surroundings; active parents

It has great staff and all work together to help students succeed

It is a caring learning community. There is no better place to be!

Last modified Moon Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.