Posted October 25, 2014
Our family could not be more blessed that our three boys, & another young one in a few years, all attend this school. The faculty, as well as their fellow students & families, treat our boys like a second family, it's wonderful! Our 6th grader loves his teachers, especially English. I sometimes have an inflated view of his academic level, but they manage to work with me on not putting too much pressure on him. My middle son & kindergartener can both be a handful, but the school helps provide a level of discipline that's even better than at home, LOL! Again, we couldn't be more blessed to be a part of this understanding Catholic community, Finally, while some parents, unfortunately, are unable to work within the discipline guidelines of St. Clare, we have found the administration to be top notch. As classy a group of educators as you'd ever hope to be associated with. They even make the school events a time that parents cherish sharing with their children. You don't find that at all schools.

St Clare School 1

Posted October 22, 2014
BELOW AVERAGE PRIVATE SCHOOL The curriculum is not challenging. Only middle of the road students will find the curriculum suitable. The Playground, what playground. The facilities for Kindergarten and PreK 4 are disorganized and old-fashioned. The play area is lacking and poorly maintained. The PreK teacher is very nice and very capable. The K teacher is very qualified but not nurturing. The Elementary and Middle School are both organized but like I mentioned above, unchallenging. The Art and Music department are lacking. The teachers are very nice but the classroom is shared, the space doesn't evoke creativity in my opinion. The Middle School has recently transitioned to iPads which is great. The Middle School has mostly nice teachers, except for the English teacher. The teacher has an unusual way of grading, & most students that I know of fear her. The male PE teacher behaves like he has no interest in the children. He spends more time on his phone than participating with the kids. Not the greatest representation of a Catholic Environment. The Principal of the school is too young in my opinion to run a school. She hasn't been around the block even though she does try.

St Clare School 1

Posted October 17, 2014
Wait until first grade if you want to try this school. And then I would suggest leaving after third grade. Many of the great teachers and wonderful principal that previously ran this school have moved on. If you have a preschooler, they may learn, but they do not have a nice place for the younger children of the school to enjoy a playground. The toys and structures of the playground even though they may be donated by the kind parents of the school, they are not of the quality to withstand the daily wear and tear of young children. The play structures are of the qulaity that you would have in your backyard, not what you would expect in a school that pushes a Kindergarten or PreK4 program. Basically a square with a bunch of old looking toys. The PreK teacher of the school is wonderful. As for the K teacher, she has been at the school for ions, so you can't really complain about her lack of nurture. She is what you would call an old school catholic teacher, very strict, with good instruction, but not loving. If you are looking for that then you will be fine, but if you want an experience of which your kids will want to go to school, like I said, wait till 1st grade.

Posted July 17, 2014
This will be our family's 6th year at SCS. We have never doubted our choice to send our kids to St. Clare. The teachers, faculty and staff are like family. The campus may not be flashy, but that's not what kids should care about anyway (and they don't). St. Clare has all of the bells and whistles in what counts ... EDUCATION! The St. Clare family is 50 years proud.

Posted June 30, 2014
My son just finished 1st grade at St.Clare. after spending kindergarten in a disorganized charter school. This was a huge improvement. My other son will be joining kindergarten this fall. It was a real hassle having him in prek at a different school. I'm excited about all the upgrades and renovations that are taking place as well. This is the best choice I could've made for my family.

Posted June 01, 2014
The last of my 4 children is now working his way through St. Clare. It's hard to describe what it is about SCS that makes it so awesome. Although the building lacks "curb appeal", you'll never hear a student complain about it. They go to school in a safe, loving environment and make life-long friends there. The state is great and takes time to help each child succeed. The parents are actively involved in the school and also make great friends with other parents. I highly recommend St. Clare for anyone looking for quality education and a great experience for their kids.

Posted January 17, 2014
My friend came from another country and they really welcomed her daughter at this school. It was such a relief for her. Her daughter was so happy here. I recommend this school highly from what I heard. I wish my daughter could attend but it is a drive for us.

Posted August 25, 2013
The new principal is doing amazing things with this school. It's a great family environment and the kids are all very happy to be there. My oldest was very well prepared for her high school experience is a public school.

Posted August 08, 2013
St. Clare is a great school. The administration, teachers and staff are very welcoming. The children are happy and look forward to going to school everyday. Real Catholic education is a plus.

Posted June 24, 2013
As for the older review about the Middle School Math teacher she has left the school and moved on. Saint Clare School is always working to better the school and the progress of education. You can't go wrong by placing you children at Saint Clare School where they will be in a loving and nurturing environment. Saint Clare School will challenge your Child to become successful in his or her education.

St Clare School