North Palm Beach, FL

Posted February 18, 2015
St. Clare School has provided a nurturing environment for my son, as well as a challenging curriculum. Highly recommend!!

Posted December 15, 2014
I have 3 children who attended St. Clare School. My youngest is in 8th grade this year. I have been extremely impressed with both the academic and spiritual education my children have experienced at this school. My older daughters both are participating in magnet programs in palm beach county and were very well prepared for their honors/ advanced classes consistently keeping their place among the top 50-75 students in their classes of over 500. I believe that the religious teaching that they received at St. Clare gave them a strong moral compass which guided them when they left the small somewhat sheltered environment of St. Clare. They have good friends and are very involved in the leadership of their business magnet. I have been very impressed with the changes that came with the new principal and many new staff members. The school is definitely competing well with other private north area schools - they are innovative and moving quickly toward implementing new technology with IPads for all students in the middle school and classroom sets for the lower grades. This is a school that treats all of its students as a part of their own family.

Posted December 15, 2014
My husband and I couldn't be more happy with everything St. Clare School has to offer. Our son has attended St. Clare from K - 7th grade and we know that after he graduates next year, he will be prepared for high school his following year. My daughter attended St. Clare from K - 8th grades and was more than prepared to enter high school and compete academically with other students from surrounding schools. She has been top 5% of her class since her freshman year and was recently inducted to the National Honor Society, as well as, the Spanish Honor Society. St. Clare School's excellent middle school teachers arm their students with the necessary tools to make their students successful. Not only academically but socially! St. Clare teaches their students to think globally by participating in various community service projects throughout the year. The faculty and the staff at St. Clare really care about their students and their spiritual well being. They are celebrating their 50th year anniversary this year and yes, their facilities might not be state of the art but it's honestly not what's on the outside but what's on the inside. And that's heart!

Posted October 25, 2014
Our family could not be more blessed that our three boys, & another young one in a few years, all attend this school. The faculty, as well as their fellow students & families, treat our boys like a second family, it's wonderful! Our 6th grader loves his teachers, especially English. I sometimes have an inflated view of his academic level, but they manage to work with me on not putting too much pressure on him. My middle son & kindergartener can both be a handful, but the school helps provide a level of discipline that's even better than at home, LOL! Again, we couldn't be more blessed to be a part of this understanding Catholic community, Finally, while some parents, unfortunately, are unable to work within the discipline guidelines of St. Clare, we have found the administration to be top notch. As classy a group of educators as you'd ever hope to be associated with. They even make the school events a time that parents cherish sharing with their children. You don't find that at all schools.

Posted July 17, 2014
This will be our family's 6th year at SCS. We have never doubted our choice to send our kids to St. Clare. The teachers, faculty and staff are like family. The campus may not be flashy, but that's not what kids should care about anyway (and they don't). St. Clare has all of the bells and whistles in what counts ... EDUCATION! The St. Clare family is 50 years proud.

Posted June 30, 2014
My son just finished 1st grade at St.Clare. after spending kindergarten in a disorganized charter school. This was a huge improvement. My other son will be joining kindergarten this fall. It was a real hassle having him in prek at a different school. I'm excited about all the upgrades and renovations that are taking place as well. This is the best choice I could've made for my family.

Posted June 01, 2014
The last of my 4 children is now working his way through St. Clare. It's hard to describe what it is about SCS that makes it so awesome. Although the building lacks "curb appeal", you'll never hear a student complain about it. They go to school in a safe, loving environment and make life-long friends there. The state is great and takes time to help each child succeed. The parents are actively involved in the school and also make great friends with other parents. I highly recommend St. Clare for anyone looking for quality education and a great experience for their kids.

Posted January 17, 2014
My friend came from another country and they really welcomed her daughter at this school. It was such a relief for her. Her daughter was so happy here. I recommend this school highly from what I heard. I wish my daughter could attend but it is a drive for us.

Posted August 25, 2013
The new principal is doing amazing things with this school. It's a great family environment and the kids are all very happy to be there. My oldest was very well prepared for her high school experience is a public school.

Posted August 08, 2013
St. Clare is a great school. The administration, teachers and staff are very welcoming. The children are happy and look forward to going to school everyday. Real Catholic education is a plus.

St Clare School