K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 05, 2016
My daughter is in the Pre-k program at SCCS and it's very hands-on. It is preparing her for core pre-academic areas, as well as for the social and emotional well-being of child development. The teachers are very loving and caring. They are nurturing creative thinking, problem solving and decision making. We are thrilled with the outcome. Thank you SCCS and teachers!

Posted November 30, 2015
This is our 4th year at St. Clare. We were welcomed with open arms from another school and our girls have flourished academic and socially. The 5th grade curriculum this year is interactive, personalized and rigorous. The teachers work with student data and information to focus their instruction and help ensure that students at all levels are challenged and successful.

Posted November 18, 2015
This is my families' 14th year at St. Clare School. My son graduated from St. Clare School last year. He attended St. Clare K-8. The Algebra I teacher at St. Clare is phenomenal. She is a very patient and caring teacher who works with the students until they master their lessons. My son is now thriving in geometry at a nationally-ranked high school with very rigorous academics. Also, my son was able to take high school level Spanish I as an eighth grader at St. Clare. This allows him to take one less year of a foreign language while in high school. With the challenging curriculum and kind-hearted teachers, I know I made the right choice to send my children to St. Clare School.

Posted February 18, 2015
St. Clare School has provided a nurturing environment for my son, as well as a challenging curriculum. Highly recommend!!

Posted December 15, 2014
I have 3 children who attended St. Clare School. My youngest is in 8th grade this year. I have been extremely impressed with both the academic and spiritual education my children have experienced at this school. My older daughters both are participating in magnet programs in palm beach county and were very well prepared for their honors/ advanced classes consistently keeping their place among the top 50-75 students in their classes of over 500. I believe that the religious teaching that they received at St. Clare gave them a strong moral compass which guided them when they left the small somewhat sheltered environment of St. Clare. They have good friends and are very involved in the leadership of their business magnet. I have been very impressed with the changes that came with the new principal and many new staff members. The school is definitely competing well with other private north area schools - they are innovative and moving quickly toward implementing new technology with IPads for all students in the middle school and classroom sets for the lower grades. This is a school that treats all of its students as a part of their own family.

Posted December 15, 2014
My husband and I couldn't be more happy with everything St. Clare School has to offer. Our son has attended St. Clare from K - 7th grade and we know that after he graduates next year, he will be prepared for high school his following year. My daughter attended St. Clare from K - 8th grades and was more than prepared to enter high school and compete academically with other students from surrounding schools. She has been top 5% of her class since her freshman year and was recently inducted to the National Honor Society, as well as, the Spanish Honor Society. St. Clare School's excellent middle school teachers arm their students with the necessary tools to make their students successful. Not only academically but socially! St. Clare teaches their students to think globally by participating in various community service projects throughout the year. The faculty and the staff at St. Clare really care about their students and their spiritual well being. They are celebrating their 50th year anniversary this year and yes, their facilities might not be state of the art but it's honestly not what's on the outside but what's on the inside. And that's heart!

Posted October 25, 2014
Our family could not be more blessed that our three boys, & another young one in a few years, all attend this school. The faculty, as well as their fellow students & families, treat our boys like a second family, it's wonderful! Our 6th grader loves his teachers, especially English. I sometimes have an inflated view of his academic level, but they manage to work with me on not putting too much pressure on him. My middle son & kindergartener can both be a handful, but the school helps provide a level of discipline that's even better than at home, LOL! Again, we couldn't be more blessed to be a part of this understanding Catholic community, Finally, while some parents, unfortunately, are unable to work within the discipline guidelines of St. Clare, we have found the administration to be top notch. As classy a group of educators as you'd ever hope to be associated with. They even make the school events a time that parents cherish sharing with their children. You don't find that at all schools.

Posted July 17, 2014
This will be our family's 6th year at SCS. We have never doubted our choice to send our kids to St. Clare. The teachers, faculty and staff are like family. The campus may not be flashy, but that's not what kids should care about anyway (and they don't). St. Clare has all of the bells and whistles in what counts ... EDUCATION! The St. Clare family is 50 years proud.

Posted June 30, 2014
My son just finished 1st grade at St.Clare. after spending kindergarten in a disorganized charter school. This was a huge improvement. My other son will be joining kindergarten this fall. It was a real hassle having him in prek at a different school. I'm excited about all the upgrades and renovations that are taking place as well. This is the best choice I could've made for my family.

Posted June 01, 2014
The last of my 4 children is now working his way through St. Clare. It's hard to describe what it is about SCS that makes it so awesome. Although the building lacks "curb appeal", you'll never hear a student complain about it. They go to school in a safe, loving environment and make life-long friends there. The state is great and takes time to help each child succeed. The parents are actively involved in the school and also make great friends with other parents. I highly recommend St. Clare for anyone looking for quality education and a great experience for their kids.

St Clare School