Posted August 25, 2014
My son, two nieces and my cousin's daughter are attending this school for the first time this year. We all drive almost 60 miles round trip to have our children benefit from the highest quality education being offered in all of Central FL and possibly the whole state of FL. I looked into the competition such as Trinity Prep, Lake Highland Prep, Lake Mary Prep..... and none of these schools have the edge that the Master's Academy has. Not only is the education and instruction at Master's Academy stellar, but the level of commitment, love and emphasis that the teachers, administrative staff, and even parents have displayed is second to none. I was blown away by the love and kindness that everybody has shown us since before day 1. I am honored to have my son and other family members benefit from an excellent quality education. By the way my wife and I are former teachers from up North and we know quality when we see it. God Bless all the children and families that attend TMA!! Hope that you make the best choice for your children and join our family at TMA!!

The Master's Academy 1

Posted July 02, 2014
I have had 2 children attend this school for 7-9 years each. So we have experience both lower school and upper school here. Our lower school experience was excellent. . Our Upper school experience left much to be desired. Many of the teachers are great. But as with any school there are definitely some sub-par teachers here. Since we had 6 years of public school experience I would say the ratio of good teachers to bad was about the same here as public school. If your student is interested in athletics I would definitely stick to public school. Athletics are not supported by the administration here.. My kids participated in 4 sports here and the priority was always politics not students. I would also stay away from the art department. My biggest disappointment with this school is their administration. In my few dealings with administration I have personally experienced a shocking lack of integrity and lying. This lack of integrity is apparently common knowledge to other parents and students. This blatant lack of integrity has caused my children to question their faith. They also told me that a number of their friends had already turned from their faith for the same reason.

The Master's Academy 2

Posted December 31, 2013
Our daughter has been a student at TMA for nine years. She has always been challenged academically and we have never had issues with the curriculum. With a few exceptions, we have been very happy with the teachers she has had. Like many other reviewers, however, we have witnessed favoritism and our daughter has faced VERY cliquish behavior -- something that surprises me considering it is a very small class (less than 100 students) and most of the students have been classmates since kindergarten. Even in high school she has experienced instances of teasing, bordering on bullying, that has been witnessed by teachers and reported to administration, yet it goes unpunished. It is so bad that our daughter has begged us for two years to let her leave TMA. We have finally acquiesced and are transferring her to another school. TMA places a huge emphasis on sports and little on fine arts. In fact, they no longer offer chorus as an elective. Finally, attending TMA is a very large investment, so be prepared to be nickel and dimed for everything. We have come to expect several hundred dollars of charges and fees added to our invoice each month on top of the $700 tuition.

Posted December 10, 2013
The immediate review was posted accidentally by me for this school which shares the same names the school my children attended in South Florida. Please disregard as it is not intended for the school in Oviedo.

Posted December 08, 2013
"The Master's Academy has been the best thing that could happen to my entire family! I have not met a single teacher that does not care for each student as their own and the administrators know each of them as well. My husband and I have also been welcomed with open arms as a part of school community with volunteer options, bible studies and fellowship events. TMA truly has become an extension of our family and not just a school. Thank you!"

Posted December 06, 2013
My daughter's school is phenomenal. I am so impressed by the teaching staff and the level of thinking they develop in my 9 year old. My husband and I are both teachers and I often take her tests and show them to my husband to encourage him that if our 9 year old can think at this level, so can our middle school students! I am so grateful for you her entire 4th grade team of teachers. She is learning so much and is so enthusiastic about what she learns in school! It is a mother's dream to have teachers who inspire curiosity and spark imaginations but also have high expectations and a heart for the whole child! The critical thinking skills she is gaining this year are so crucial to her future success! The facilities are beautiful, technology is top-notch, but the greatest part of her school is the incredible teaching staff that pour into the lives of each child they teach!

Posted November 27, 2013
We love masters academy so much. It is our first year at the school and we couldn't be happier. The teachers and staff are so loving and my daughter is learning so much about reading, math, and God. We are so thankful for a wonderful school.

Posted November 15, 2013
There are many reasons we like TMA , but I will just highlight the top ones for us. Our sons,currently Seniors, started in TMA as juniors and felt a welcoming atmosphere from their peers ,something not usual among highschoolers.Also the J-Term program the Upper school provides for grades 9-12 is an excellent way for them to explore their future vocations . Camp Sparta High School Retreat gives them the opportunity to fellowship with their teachers and classmates outside the academics ,meanwhile creating life long friendships.Last ,but not least our Elementary school child ,who is very shy, absolutely loves her teachers and classmates and enjoys every aspect of her classes .We are honored to have our children in a school that excels in academics and at the same time instills in the student that All is done to honor the Lord.

Posted November 13, 2013
TMA is like family, it is like our second home. The administrators, staff, teachers, coaches and even the other families are always available for help. My daughter and son were able to gain great friends and so are we. Thank you so much TMA!

Posted November 13, 2013
It is our first year at Master's Academy and we already feel like family. The administration and teachers are accessible and helpful. The student body is friendly and welcoming. What a great experience! We highly recommend the Master's Academy

The Master's Academy