Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Posted July 29, 2014
I go to Palm Beach Gardens and it's amazing! My magnet program (Global Business) is fun and you can learn a lot from there for the big world. The teachers and students are friendly and supportive in everything that a student may do.

Palm Beach Gardens High School 2

Posted October 18, 2013
I graduated from Gardens in 2012 and it was getting worse and worse as the years went on. Many people think that it is a good school because it is new but it is so crowded and the teachers are not helpful.

Posted September 12, 2013
My school is Palm Beach Gardens High which my grandson started this year. He can't wait to get up to go to school now. Who thought high school would be so easy? The students and teachers are friendly, helpful and make everyone feel special. In this day and age we need more schools like this to encourage students.

Posted November 30, 2011
I graduated from PBGHS and now my Step-Daughter is a student there. I believe that there is and has always been problems there. I remember the year before I was going to go there, there was a riot in the lunch room between two rival gangs. I was worried about going there but if you stay with the "good" crowd and stay out of trouble your going to do great. The teachers I had were excellent and prepared me for college. Great atmosphere and the new school looks great.

Posted June 23, 2011
I think Gardens is an awesome school i havent attened there yet but i want to become a student as the year of 2011 proceeds... if i make it in i will be a freshman also to me Gardens have some goals i can achieve minus the drama that goes on i have heard good things from my sister and close friend so can any one else tell me how is PBGHS really acheiving?

Palm Beach Gardens High School 4

Posted June 07, 2011
I am very dissappointed that my child has been hanging with the wrong crowd in this school & their's illegal activity going on during school hours. I complained twice & thank goodness for the assistant principal. Very helpful! We are watching her like a hawk...but otherwise academically she excells with a 3.5 gpa.

Posted September 28, 2010
i attend this school and i am very HAPPY to be there my gread level is getting up there thank u gardens high school.

Posted May 18, 2010
PBGHS gave me an excellent start in my academic and professional life. The teachers truly care for their students, and go above and beyond the call of duty. The school leadership works tirelessly to ensure the best environment and education for all students and staff. I had an amazing experience, and will never forget my time there.

Posted May 03, 2010
While we miss Dr. Prince, Larry Clawson has come in and done a great job. The new school is fantastic and the school spirit is still high....

Palm Beach Gardens High School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
i love gardens itsthebest high school thsat hepls you pass and graduate

Palm Beach Gardens High School
4245 Holly Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, FL  33410
Last modified Palm Beach Gardens High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Beach Gardens High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 65 reviews. Top