Public charter
Port St. Lucie, FL

Posted March 20, 2015
Great staff that cares about our children's success. We have been here since the beginning and I see great things happening.

Posted March 19, 2015
We are in year 5 at this school. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a small, community school. The administration is awesome and they truly cares for our children. My kids love the school and love the tight knit family feel to it. No school is perfect, but if you are looking for a school that respects you and your child, will listen to your concerns, continue to improve where needed, then Imagine NAU campus is the place for you.
3 people found this helpful

Posted March 19, 2015
Imagine Nau is a small family and education oriented public charter school. The teachers and administration care about each student as individuals. They are making so many improvements and have various ongoing programs that other schools in our district do not have. A STEaM program, a WeatherBug Station (right on our roof!!), both National Elementary & Junior Honor Societies, Student Council and more! I can't wait to see all the other improvements and additions Imagine and Nau have planned for the upcoming years!
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 19, 2015
We moved mid school year and my son has not only transitioned well but Loves it. I appreciate how much other parents are evolved and how administration truly makes an effort to know each child.
3 people found this helpful

Posted March 02, 2015
My child had been attending imagine Nau for 3 years. This school has been wonderful to my child and my family. The new administration has really turned things around. The curriculum is strong, the students are having fun while learning, and they do amazing things in the community. My daughter has made the National Junior Honor Society and does volunteer work on weekends, studies nightly, and loves her teachers. The middle school teachers and administrator cares about the success of these kids and know each one individually, including their data, academic strengths and weaknesses. The people who complain about this school obviously do NOT know what is going on inside. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants their kid's education to be fun and meaningful.
5 people found this helpful

Posted February 27, 2015
this school is a joke. the kids are allowed to do what they want,when it is time for pickup the students and i mean of all ages are all running around in the parking lot, teachers are no where to be seen.there are some dangerous situations that the kids could get into here and no one cares at this school.the children are allowed to bring in electronics,what is that about. how are the children going to learn anything if the faculty isnt doing their jobs.Something needs to be done about this..

Posted September 22, 2014
2014 is my daughter's third year at Imagine Nau. She has had outstanding teachers thought each year, and this year is also very good. The principal is fabulous, as well as the assistant principal. There has been a big improvement with parental involvement this year, but we need more. The PTO is outstanding, which is vital for any school's success! The moral of the entire faculty is very high! Over all, we truly believe that Imagine Nau is one of the best schools in St. Lucie County.
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 21, 2014
My daughter would come home crying because of the drama and bullying at this school. In 7th and 8th grade there is a lot of profanity used against the students and the teachers. I've heard other friends who have put their children in this school, always transfer back to a different school. The middle school assistant principle befriended the students and has no authority over the students and the students don't respect the teachers.

Posted August 11, 2014
I am glad I made the switch to Imagine Nau. For the first time my children love to go to school. There are some challenges but I believe that the new administration are addressing those head on. As a parent I am looking forward to the new year.

Posted August 08, 2014
Imagine Nau is a terrible school! Do not send your child here if you want them to get an education! They don't teach because there is so much disruption in the classrooms. Teachers can't discipline students because parents complain & then the teachers get in trouble. They don't have any accountability for students & parents. Students are allowed to yell at teachers & use profanity without any consequences. Students do not earn their grades. They can turn in assignments & homework late & still get an "A". If they get a failing grade on a test, classwork; then they can retake it until they pass. The Middle School is the worst in the area! The students are rude, disrespectful, and have an I don't care attitude. There is so much drama! They scream and yell at all the teachers and substitutes. The new assistant principal who oversees the Middle School is a joke. He has befriended all the students. They don't respect him and he has no authority over them. The front office staff is unprofessional! They talk about all the terrible parents they have. They bad mouth all the teachers and don't support them. When no one is looking they talk down to the students & are rude to them.

Nau Charter School
4402 Southwest Yamada Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL  34953
Last modified Nau Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nau Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top