374 students|St. Lucie

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Love this school! We recently moved to Florida and we could not have picked a better school for our children to attend. Our children have always been in private school. So,You can imagine how scary this change was for all of us. The staff at imagine eased our fears. Like others said we were not just some random family, we were treated like family . Everyone really cares about our children and it shows in their attitudes towards school. Children are truly honored at Imagine NAU! I would strongly recommend this school to anyone in the area!

Our kids love this school! And they get Principal Honor Rolls every year. Only bad people like to leave bad feedback. "Don't judge and you'll not be judged"

This is the 4th year at this school for my oldest child and 3rd year for my middle child. I recommend this school to everyone when asked. My oldest child started there in Kindergarten and it was the 2nd year the school was open. I have NEVER had a problem with this school or teachers ever. They had more students when she first went there and yes has had a decrease of students which is no picking up once again. Just like with any smaller school there are politics and drama with parents and staff that will leave when the other leaves. Part of society and people will come and go. Unfortunately yes some good teachers have left but not always for the reason of the place but for their own benefits. We left and went to another county in North FL for 2 years and they went to public schools and let me tell you I had incidence with staff ona couple of occasions and you were not a name but a number. I can say at Imagine I have never felt that way. They know me and remember me cause I am a constant presence in my kids education. You are required to volunteer so many hours to give back to the school and if and when you do it, you then get know staff and see what is going on. I have never seen the staff rude to kids and for some who say they have seen it, kids need firm direction sometimes and some kids don't listen or a constant disruption so think about it. No one is perfect and when you have 20 kids at a time they will try your patience at a point after repeated times of direction. Teachers don't make that much money on top of it so they do it cause they love the job apparently cause no one would endure it for that amount of money. As far as middle schoolers behavior, look at the age of them. If you think that doesn't happen anywhere else you are crazy cause it did when i was that age over 25 years ago. They get by with it cause PARENTS complain about discipline. No more paddling, etc... Which made you think twice before misbehaving. As far as front office being rude, 1) everyone has a bad day including you, 2) they have chaos going on in thereat certain times of day so the tea and cookies hand fed to you isn't happening at the time. Also maybe take a look at how you maybe addressing them at that time too cause you get back what you put in. When you have a bunch of kids around you don't always have calm. Never seen kids without any teachers around at dismissal.

Very disorganized school,having middle school students lunches first than elementary kids students lunch and i mean way before!!,dissmisal/dropping off time is a mad house!!,just to name a few...

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Teachers disrespect student and talk down to them.front office staff is the worse,very rude and bad actitude

Worse school in the red zone,there is not steady staff,teachers comes & goes all year around

Wonderful school filled with staff, faculty and admins who go the extra mile to make the kids happy.

Our girls love it at NAU! It's a great place for them to learn & grow.

Great staff that cares about our children's success. We have been here since the beginning and I see great things happening.

We are in year 5 at this school. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a small, community school. The administration is awesome and they truly cares for our children. My kids love the school and love the tight knit family feel to it. No school is perfect, but if you are looking for a school that respects you and your child, will listen to your concerns, continue to improve where needed, then Imagine NAU campus is the place for you.

Last modified Nau Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.