Sanford, FL

Posted April 24, 2015
Wow! What a phenomenal school! I sent my 4th grader to Goldsboro Elementary Magnet School this year and I could not be more proud of the education my child is receiving. He has great teachers who truly care about him and his progress. The STEM lab experiences he has is what excites him (and me) the most. He talks about the Space Lab, Bioscience Lab, Math Lab and something called the "Technasium" all the time. I highly recommend this school to any parent looking for a top notch education within SCPS!

Posted February 17, 2014
It was my sons choice in the middle of 3rd grade to go to this school and he loves it. The teachers are awesome. I get an e-mail every week with spelling words and what will be covered ( 5h grade). Three are so many dedicated teachers - the clubs/activities he is in or has been in are robotics, SECME, running, chess, patrol boy, news crew, and I am sure i missed a couple. He does not want to leave to go to middle school. His grades and FCAT test scores have improved each year. The advanced curriculm is fantastic. His favorite teacher Mr Finkle is a math teacher this would not have happened 3 years ago at Heathrow

Posted September 30, 2013
Goldsboro is a fantastic school in many ways!!! The teachers and support staff are THE BEST, the diversity of students represents the USA not just the local neighborhood where the students live, seeing how and where other children live has expanded my children's reality and has better prepared them for their future, the special services for kids with special needs are so valued. We have 3 boys at the school and our daughter will also attend starting in 2015. We drive 25 minutes 1-way so our kids can attend and our kids love going to school everyday!!!! Goldsboro and its students would really put any additional funds so great use.

Goldsboro Elementary Magnet 4

Posted September 28, 2013
Goldsboro Elementary Magnet School in Sanford, Florida is a magnet school for science, technology and math. Students from around Seminole County Florida apply to attend. From the PTA to the safety patrol, involvement is awesome. Students recite and live the GEMS STARS pledge daily: Stay Safe, Think Before you Act, Accept Responsibility, Respect everyone and everything, Strive for Success. The morning announcements keep everyone informed and fit! There are many clubs to participate in: Fit Club, Lego Robotics, Garden Club, Odyssey of the Mind, SEME, Goldsboro Sound.

Posted September 28, 2013
Goldsboro Elementary is an Amazing place to go to school! My child enjoys participating in the many extra activities the school has to offer such as Fitness Club, Lego Club, Odyssey of the Mind, Chorus and many more! The teachers are caring and the leadership of the school is as well. This school focuses on teaching students to be well rounded and the school even has a working student garden where classes sprout, grow and harvest their own vegetables! Mrs. Hess, the Science Lab teacher, heads up Fitness Club and the student garden. We have an "A" rated neighborhood school but drive our child 20 minutes each way twice a day so he can attend Goldsboro. The PTA is outstanding as well. A committed group of parents who work for the good of the school, teachers and students!

Posted September 28, 2013
This school is awesome. We have great talented teachers, dedicated staff, outstanding administration. We have great clubs, good grades & awesome kids. I love my kids' school. They love to go to school & they are passion about their school & their teachers.

Posted September 28, 2013
Math and Science Magnet school Excellent teachers, and an excellent front office staff. Ms. Garcia and Mrs. Green are so caring and thoughtful. Grade K was very hard for my daughter due to separation anxiety and they did everything possible to smooth the transition from 1/2 day preK to full time school. This year as a first grader she is like an old pro. Ms. Buffington is "the best teacher ever" according to my daughter. This is my son's 5th year at Goldsboro. He loves the school too. He speaks so highly about the staff there, esp. his favorite teacher, Mr. Finkle!

Posted September 28, 2013
THIS SCHOOL STRIVES FOR SUCCESS IN ALL THEIR STUDENTS. I JUST WISH MORE SCHOOLS WOULD SHOW THIS TYPE OF APPRECIATION. THE SCHOOL DISCIPLINE IS AWESOME THE BEHAVOIRAL SPECIALIST HAS THE SCHOOL LOCKED CAN'T NOTHING GET BYPASS MR. COREY YOUR AWESOME. THE INVOLVEMENT THE SCHOOL ENDURES THROUGHOUT TO KEEP THE PARENTS , STUDENTS, AND TEACHERS TO INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER IS AWESOME

Posted September 27, 2013
This year is the first time both of our children are attending Goldsboro Elementary Magnet School (GO GEMS!). We are very happy with both of our kids' teachers..they are kind, observant, disciplined yet fair, and intelligent people. You can tell that they really want to be there and enjoy their work. The parents at this school are very involved and the overall feeling we get from the school is that your kids are safe and cared for and that their education is a top priority at GEMS. We love our school and the staff at Goldsboro.

Goldsboro Elementary Magnet 4

Posted September 26, 2013
My grand daughter Mounica Suresh Kumar from India, Tamil Nadu is studying in your school Her all activities are good

Goldsboro Elementary Magnet
1300 West 20th Street, Sanford, FL  32771
Last modified Goldsboro Elementary Magnet is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goldsboro Elementary Magnet Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top