Posted June 04, 2013
Canopy Oaks Elementary School is a great school. I am really impress with the school and the staffs. My daughter came from a private school to a public she did really well and the teachers made the transition as smooth as it can be. My daughter really likes the school and she has one more year to go. I really don't know yet where I'm going to send her to middle school, I do not like the surrounding schools in the area. I guess I will have to place her in private school again.

Posted June 04, 2013
My daughter was in Mrs. Skippers Kinder/first grade classroom this year. We had an incredible first year of school. Teachers are wonderful and caring. Parent involvement at the school carnival/field day was high. We are so glad our daughter started out her academic career in such a wonderful learning environment. We could not have asked for a better year!!

Posted March 12, 2010
I've been here for almost two weeks now from VA...My son loves his new school and looks forward to each new day. Great people in the office and great teachers. I love the atmosphere and the tenderness payed to the children.

Canopy Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2009
Our kids are starting their second year at Canopy Oaks Elementary. We are very pleased with the school, the classrooms are clean and the staff is nice.

Posted September 01, 2009
Both of my children attend thi sschool. This is their second year there and it has been a great experience. The teachers and staff are very hard working, kind and caring. I appreciate the high academic standards as well as the discipline. Great school!!!

Posted August 06, 2009

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted August 30, 2006
Fantastic school, great teachers, clean, caring environment and staff. Everyone at Canopy Oaks, parents, teachers, staff and students seems enthusiastic about being a part of the school and its activities. Very nice athletic facilities and located in a safe and secure environment. I just wish my daughter could go K-12 at this school because I'm worried about the options for middle school now that she's in 4th grade and has only one year to go at Canopy Oaks.

Canopy Oaks Elementary School 3

Posted March 02, 2006
Canopy Oaks is generally a good school. They focus on keeping the school safe for the children.Even though my children have done well, some of the teachers have fallen into a routine and do not seem enthused. The front office staff and the vice-principal are always supportive and happy to help.

Canopy Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted November 25, 2005
My children are currently attending this school. A pretty good school. Teacher/parent involvement is high. Lots of teach involvement. Good library. Clean classrooms.

Canopy Oaks Elementary School
3250 Point View Drive, Tallahassee, FL  32303
Last modified Canopy Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canopy Oaks Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top