Public charter
Tamarac, FL
Students enrolled: 1,202

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted June 01, 2015
It keeps me my toes, but we enjoy doing it as a team!!!! It's a learning experience for me and my daughter. He helps me, help her on the subjects that she working on.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted May 29, 2015
Some are good. Some are just a disgrace to teachers. I seriously don't think degrees exist in that school.

Renaissance Charter School At University 1

Posted May 29, 2015
This school isn't even close to being a one star. It's absolutely the most horrific school in broward county. Okay it's definitely in the top 3. I can't even find the words to express how horrible this school is. I definitely don't think the school will be around much longer. A smart person will come around and shut it down. They also delete the negative comments every so often. Just take this as a warning. This school will eventually ruin your child!!!

Renaissance Charter School At University 2

Posted September 08, 2014
Renaissance Charter School @ University is one of the most disorganized, money seeking facilities that I've ever encountered. It is my opinion that the welfare of the students take a back seat to the main agenda, money. I hope they've gotten it together by now, but i doubt it. Sad, very sad.

Posted July 24, 2014
Great school, over-the-top staff, excellent curriculum and extra-curricular activities. The curriculum offers Art, Music, Science Lab, Spanish, Health, Computer and PE. Teachers are awesome and always willing to help. This is my kids' third year at this school and they loved it. Communication between parents and teachers is EXCELLENT. I highly recommend this school.

Renaissance Charter School At University 4

Posted July 09, 2014
It's a new school and its my son's 2nd year. My daughter will be attending this year and we are all excited. Friendly staff. Great communication between teachers and parents.

Renaissance Charter School At University 4

Posted April 18, 2014
This is my son's second year here at this school we both are very happy. The teachers Are very helpful a nd always there when you need them. I would recommend this school to any parent who Wants to enroll there child.

Posted December 31, 2013
This is our second year at this school... Now I have 2 children attending there. Both years we have had excellent teachers and my children are happy and excelling in all of their courses....The teachers listen to your concerns and really try to assist in any way that they can. The only downside to the school is that the playground is small and they do not get to go on the playground every day. I highly recommend this school.

Posted November 09, 2013
I love this school, my daughter is in kindergarten and this school the best foundation of learning. I love that she has a wonderful teacher.She is stricted and loving all at the same time. Thanks UNIV, for making my child's education fun and challenging. Please keep up the good work.

Posted October 31, 2013
This is our 2nd year here and we love this school!!The teachers are always available...always willing to go the extra mile. The school as a whole,teachers,staff,curriculum,activities,are always in best interest in the students. I am more than pleased and would recommend this school wholeheartedly..

8399 North University Drive, Tamarac, FL  33321
Last modified Renaissance Charter School At University is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Renaissance Charter School At University Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top