745 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Could of been a little more prepared for events at the school. I think the Pr-K Clas should of had a better transition to kindergarten ceremony and cap and gown pictures.

So far terriable. Most of the staff are great! But as far as my sons second grade teacher.... I think shes lazy and is there only for a paycheck. She sends out homework and never checks them or sends them back, so I can understand what's going on in class. They do not do spelling tests, or any type of vocabulary improvement. Half of the time I'm lost on whats going on. Every night I'm helping my son with his homework. I would at least like to know if I'm helping him in the right direction. I'm a hands on mom, I do not recommend this school to any other hands on mothers. Very frustrating! But they do have the sweetest office staff!

This school is terrible and the Leadership is a joke. The Principal sits in her office all day and doesn't bother to interact with the kids. She doesn't recognize the kids for any achievements and does not interact with the kids unless Downtown people are there to watch her. The school is a D and the Principal does not do anything to support the teachers. The teachers are great but they aren't able to teach with all of the bad kids being allowed to stay in class. This Principal needs to be removed so the school can get back on track. Send your kids somewhere else!

I just participated in the 4th Annual African American Read In at this school and each year I go back I am amazed at the dedication and hard work that is put forth by all of the faculty and staff at this school. Each year the program gets better and the parents I speak with are there supporting their children and this school even though many of them have just got off from work and have other children at home to see about. It takes a village to raise a child!!!!!!!! Ms McDaniel keep up the great work.......

Every Staff member at Robles are hands on and personable folks. Our kids are their number one priority no a daily basis. I have never seen my son so encouraged to attend school thanks to his wonderful teacher Ms. Artis.

This great school has excellent teachers, a strong principal and assistant principal, and challenging academic programs.

iam ready to leave this school..the teachers dont care anymore and the principal dont even act as she wants to help.now i see why they dont keep volunteers,they dont show appreciation to the parents.one lady work so hard to help the school .and now that she been gone last year was not the same because they didnt do all the programs she did.

My child attends this school and am trying to get my child in another school as soon as possible. The teacher is rude and harsh. My child is not learning anything at this school. My child was smarter before attending. Now is losing focus because of the lackluster skill of the teacher. Would not recommend any parent/child to this low class school.

Do not like the school...teachers don't care about the students, they are just there for a paycheck. The children don't learn...they are just passed off to the next grade without knowing or learning anything at all. The office staff is no better either. Would never recommend this school to any parent. Also if you are zoned to this school I would highly suggest that you enroll your child in another school under a magnet program or the school choice program!!

Last modified Robles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.