Posted June 08, 2015
My 17 year old daughter just graduated as valedictorian from Solid Rock Community School. She graduated as a dual enrolled student from St. Pete College two weeks prior to receiving her high school diploma from Solid Rock. She would not have been able to do this without the support from the staff and administration. My 14 year old daughter was just promoted to the 9th grade with high honors and is on pace to do great things as well. I am grateful for all of the opportunities that both of my daughters have been given. Solid Rock provides a great nurturing and loving environment for their students.

Posted June 07, 2015
We just completed a great 2nd year with Solid Rock. This is a wonderful school with a wonderful staff. They put so much thought and care into everything they do. I have several children who graduated from other schools and the end of year ceremony that Solid Rock does is like no other. They include all of the students and families and it is top notch. They have sports and drama among other things and students are allowed to be on the team regardless of skill. The school does not discriminate or segregate and allows all of the students opportunities to try anythig. I always recommend Solid Rock and am a proud parent. If you are searching for a school for your child Solid Rock is a breath of fresh air.

Posted May 30, 2015
Solid rock community school has been a blessing for my son. The teachers, staff, and administrators are some of the finest people in education. My son received the support and guidance he needed to be successful in school and in life. I am thankful for Solid Rock and highly recommend this school.

Posted May 23, 2015
Solid Rock is an exceptional school. My son attending for his four high school years and benefited immensely from the small class sizes and engaging, individualized instruction. The entire faculty is committed to helping students succeed and ensures that everyone feels part of a strong school community. While at Solid Rock, my son was also dual enrolled at St. Petersburg College. He is graduating from high school this month with 18 college credits already complete and he has already been inducted into Phi Theta Kappa at SPC. Solid Rock played a major part in helping my son realize his potential and achieve these wonderful results. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted May 11, 2015
Solid Rock is a really great school. Our time here has been excellent and I am almost sad my child is graduating. I am very thankful for all they have done and will remember fondly everyone there. My child is now graduating high school with a solid GPA and has plans for college. Thank you SRCS!

Posted March 20, 2015
Our daughter has changed schools a few times. After a while of deliberating, we made the decision to send her to Sold Rock. We could not be happier about this choice. It is really a great group of teachers and administrators who actually like kids (not something often felt from other places we attended). This school changed my daughters thinking- she now likes going to school! It has made all the difference in the world with her at school and at home. We are very happy we made the decision to change to Solid Rock. We hesitated because of money and I wish we wouldn't have. Every year is valuable. Our family recommends Solid Rock to everyone we know.

Posted September 11, 2014
We have begun the second best year of school we could ask for. My child is happy and changed, Thank you Solid Rock school. I refer you to everyone I know!

Posted August 02, 2014
The school is big on community, which makes sense since they put in in their name. The school does great in establishing the word community throughout the way they run the school and build relationships between the students. Education goes far beyond the normal book work with them. They really focus on things like community, relationships, team work, attitude, behaviors. You Will hear these buzz words all the time and it is really true and visible in what they do. I have really gotten to know many of the teachers and I am so impressed by the level of time and effort they invest into the students. I have also gotten to know the administration Who pours endless hours into keeping the school running at its best. My child and myself know every teacher and administrator there which is not typical in most schools; the child interacts with all of the teachers and admin throughout the school year. After experiencing this school community, going anywhere else would be a step backwards. I pray we never have to move!

Posted April 29, 2014
Solid Rock has made a HUGE difference in my kids lives. My oldest is dual enrolled in college through the school and loving it! My youngest is now looking forward to being able to dual enroll as well where before he was not interested in college at all. Thank you Solid Rock!

Posted January 14, 2014
My son would have gotten his GED instead of wearing a cap and gown, if not for Solid Rock Community School. He excelled academically and socially with the smaller classroom size and increased teacher involvement. In public school, he never had the chance to play sports, but played Varsity Basketball for Solid Rock! He is now in college thanks to his learning experience at Solid Rock Community School!!

Solid Rock Community School
1350 East Lake Road N. , Tarpon Springs, FL  34688
Last modified Solid Rock Community School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Solid Rock Community School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top