Tarpon Springs, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted September 11, 2014
We have begun the second best year of school we could ask for. My child is happy and changed, Thank you Solid Rock school. I refer you to everyone I know!

Posted August 02, 2014
The school is big on community, which makes sense since they put in in their name. The school does great in establishing the word community throughout the way they run the school and build relationships between the students. Education goes far beyond the normal book work with them. They really focus on things like community, relationships, team work, attitude, behaviors. You Will hear these buzz words all the time and it is really true and visible in what they do. I have really gotten to know many of the teachers and I am so impressed by the level of time and effort they invest into the students. I have also gotten to know the administration Who pours endless hours into keeping the school running at its best. My child and myself know every teacher and administrator there which is not typical in most schools; the child interacts with all of the teachers and admin throughout the school year. After experiencing this school community, going anywhere else would be a step backwards. I pray we never have to move!

Posted April 29, 2014
Solid Rock has made a HUGE difference in my kids lives. My oldest is dual enrolled in college through the school and loving it! My youngest is now looking forward to being able to dual enroll as well where before he was not interested in college at all. Thank you Solid Rock!

Posted January 14, 2014
My son would have gotten his GED instead of wearing a cap and gown, if not for Solid Rock Community School. He excelled academically and socially with the smaller classroom size and increased teacher involvement. In public school, he never had the chance to play sports, but played Varsity Basketball for Solid Rock! He is now in college thanks to his learning experience at Solid Rock Community School!!

Posted December 22, 2013
I have worked at many schools and none have shown the love and support that the school teachers and administration at Solid Rock show. I am very happy to be a SRCS staff member and I am proud to be going on my 4th year! Its a pleasure to work with professional long term people who love what they do.

Posted October 22, 2013
Finding the right fit for our children has been a struggle, one that prompted a cross-country move. After a year in public school, with some serious issues and lack of growth, we decided to utilize the McKay Scholarship for all four school age kids. The search for a private school was daunting but led us to Solid Rock. This is the environment our kids needed and each one has different needs due to their very different backgrounds. The kids are flourishing, developing friendships and growing in all areas. The skill based classes are prefect for allowing them to master the subjects instead of just pushing them on to the next grade or subject. The staff and teachers are fully invested in every single child. We are very happy so far.

Posted September 09, 2013
The school is great. It's my son's first year and his grades are much better. We are very happy with the school.

Posted August 30, 2013
We have several children attending this school and for they first time ever, they each get up excited about going to school. The teachers are awesome, the kids are friendly and encouraging and the staff bends over backwards to make the whole experience life altering.

Posted May 29, 2012
Solid Rock Community School has been an absolute blessing for our son and has changed our family for the better. At 12 years old this is his 3rd school and before we found Solid Rock his spirit was all but broken. This is the first place that he truly feels he belongs, that he fits in. The teachers here are amazing. They know and appreciate each child for who they are and do not try and change them into someone that they are not. The teachers have a true passion and enthusiasm, not only for what they are teaching but who they are teaching. Solid Rock is like a family and everyone, including the administrative staff, is positively involved in the growth and development of the children. These kids are happy and at home. The Solid Rock Community is also continuing to create more and more opportunities for the kids to be exposed to. There are sports, after school clubs, special events and ceremonies and the list of choices continues to grow. We are so happy at Solid Rock and feel so very fortunate to have found it!

Posted September 22, 2011
This is my son's first year at Solid Rock Community School. He has been to both public and private schools in the past. Thus far, I am most impressed with this school. The teachers actually have degrees in the subjects they teach! I love the structure of their curriculum. A lot of thought and preparation has gone into structuring the daily schedule to maximize learning. They have an amazing football team and a large amount of teenagers in the high school grades! We are so glad we found them! Thank you Solid Rock!

Solid Rock Community School
1350 East Lake Road N. , Tarpon Springs, FL  34688
Last modified Solid Rock Community School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Solid Rock Community School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top