Posted May 23, 2015
Solid Rock is an exceptional school. My son attending for his four high school years and benefited immensely from the small class sizes and engaging, individualized instruction. The entire faculty is committed to helping students succeed and ensures that everyone feels part of a strong school community. While at Solid Rock, my son was also dual enrolled at St. Petersburg College. He is graduating from high school this month with 18 college credits already complete and he has already been inducted into Phi Theta Kappa at SPC. Solid Rock played a major part in helping my son realize his potential and achieve these wonderful results. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted May 11, 2015
Solid Rock is a really great school. Our time here has been excellent and I am almost sad my child is graduating. I am very thankful for all they have done and will remember fondly everyone there. My child is now graduating high school with a solid GPA and has plans for college. Thank you SRCS!

Posted March 20, 2015
Our daughter has changed schools a few times. After a while of deliberating, we made the decision to send her to Sold Rock. We could not be happier about this choice. It is really a great group of teachers and administrators who actually like kids (not something often felt from other places we attended). This school changed my daughters thinking- she now likes going to school! It has made all the difference in the world with her at school and at home. We are very happy we made the decision to change to Solid Rock. We hesitated because of money and I wish we wouldn't have. Every year is valuable. Our family recommends Solid Rock to everyone we know.

Posted September 11, 2014
We have begun the second best year of school we could ask for. My child is happy and changed, Thank you Solid Rock school. I refer you to everyone I know!

Posted August 02, 2014
The school is big on community, which makes sense since they put in in their name. The school does great in establishing the word community throughout the way they run the school and build relationships between the students. Education goes far beyond the normal book work with them. They really focus on things like community, relationships, team work, attitude, behaviors. You Will hear these buzz words all the time and it is really true and visible in what they do. I have really gotten to know many of the teachers and I am so impressed by the level of time and effort they invest into the students. I have also gotten to know the administration Who pours endless hours into keeping the school running at its best. My child and myself know every teacher and administrator there which is not typical in most schools; the child interacts with all of the teachers and admin throughout the school year. After experiencing this school community, going anywhere else would be a step backwards. I pray we never have to move!

Posted April 29, 2014
Solid Rock has made a HUGE difference in my kids lives. My oldest is dual enrolled in college through the school and loving it! My youngest is now looking forward to being able to dual enroll as well where before he was not interested in college at all. Thank you Solid Rock!

Posted January 14, 2014
My son would have gotten his GED instead of wearing a cap and gown, if not for Solid Rock Community School. He excelled academically and socially with the smaller classroom size and increased teacher involvement. In public school, he never had the chance to play sports, but played Varsity Basketball for Solid Rock! He is now in college thanks to his learning experience at Solid Rock Community School!!

Posted December 22, 2013
I have worked at many schools and none have shown the love and support that the school teachers and administration at Solid Rock show. I am very happy to be a SRCS staff member and I am proud to be going on my 4th year! Its a pleasure to work with professional long term people who love what they do.

Posted October 22, 2013
Finding the right fit for our children has been a struggle, one that prompted a cross-country move. After a year in public school, with some serious issues and lack of growth, we decided to utilize the McKay Scholarship for all four school age kids. The search for a private school was daunting but led us to Solid Rock. This is the environment our kids needed and each one has different needs due to their very different backgrounds. The kids are flourishing, developing friendships and growing in all areas. The skill based classes are prefect for allowing them to master the subjects instead of just pushing them on to the next grade or subject. The staff and teachers are fully invested in every single child. We are very happy so far.

Posted September 09, 2013
The school is great. It's my son's first year and his grades are much better. We are very happy with the school.

Solid Rock Community School
1350 East Lake Road N. , Tarpon Springs, FL  34688
Last modified Solid Rock Community School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Solid Rock Community School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top