PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

It is always difficult to choose a school. As a parent, I feel it is one of the hardest decisions that we have to make for our children! A perfect school would have respect, heart, a dedicated staff, high academics, challenge the children to believe in themselves and make indepent decisions, care for their peers, and for the world around them, not to mention teachers that get truly know the children they teach. These are all qualities that LFMS possess. Perfection does not exist, but LFMS is close to it! LFMS nurtures the soul and potential of each individual child! How many places can do that? My hope is many more, but in the meantime, it must be shared that this place is a treasure! I am so grateful to have my children attend such a fantastic school and experience this great gift!

I had a couple of years as a child in a montessori school and having read descriptions of my experience just a few years ago described a happy student that I can never remember. I decided that it was the type of school that I wanted my son to go to. We came to little flower after being at another montessori school that moved too far to make sense. It was fortunate that the school had moved or we might not have found LFMS. In all respects, it is a far more impressive school. I've not seen a staff that is more conscientious towards its students. They've noticed both good and bad traits in my son and presented them in a caring and objective manner. They've suggested courses of action that have helped us and our son to find ways to improve his education. My mother who has 7 other grandchildren and has commented on how observant the teachers are to see the things they do. I find myself proud of the school and consider my son fortunate to be able to be surrounded by like minded parents' children. It is my hope for my son to use his education to find all the things in his life that challenge him and make him happy. I believe that LFMS is singularly able to open the door to him.

One of the most fortunate things that happened to us when we moved to FL was to find LFMS. It's been as good as a sanctuary, both for our son and for my husband and I. We will soon have a daughter and honestly I can't wait for the day she'll start going there as well. The teachers and all staff are all calm, helpful, resourceful, and caring. I have never heard or seen a negative gesture or comment from any of them about anything. This place is the most unique school I've ever seen and suits our child's needs perfectly.

I am so grateful to be apart of LIttle Flower Montessori School. The staff are concerned and dedicated to each every child. Accredited and true to Montessori methods, the learning potential of each child is accelerated through their own interest and observation of the environment around them.

My two kids just completed their first year at Little Flower Montessori. My husband and I cannot be happier with the way in which our children have thrived and developed during this initial year. The staff is amazing and always willing to go the extra mile for the kids. My children have had a great first year and have learned so much. I did much research on other private schools in the area and am very happy that we decided to send our kids to LFM. Truly an exceptional school

Never could I imagine how wonderfully our girls would THRIVE in this amazing environment. I couldn't be more thrilled with the school, teachers and staff. Knowing what I now know and have experienced in a true Montessori environment has sold me on this type of education for life. My only regret is that I didn't go there as a child! Top level education combined with nurturing and practical life events as part of their daily routine have made quite an impression on our young daughters.

My child entered the elementary level classroom this year, having had Montessori education at a much larger school. The experience has been amazing. The teachers and staff truly embody the whole child approach to education and their genuine respect for each child is reflected in everything that they do. We are fortunate to have found this amazing school.

This is an outstanding school with some of the most committed teachers I have ever met. The new Head of School this year has brought great life to an already vibrant school. My four children are thriving at this fantastic school!

Bravo Little Flower Montessori. An asset to the Fort Lauderdale, Broward community and inspiration to educators in South Florida. My children have atttended since the age of 3 and have had the oppurtuinity to experience conventional education. The expanse of education provided by Little Flower is fantastic.

My daughter has been at Little Flower for five years now. I love this school. My older children attended very good traditional private schools which were fine but Little Flower is amazing. It is truly a community that works together for the children to succeed. Teachers are all very committed to the success of the children and development of a love of learning, self confidence and a live well lived.

Last modified Little Flower Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6