Douglasville, GA

Posted June 15, 2015
Heirway Christian Academy offers a unique blend of deep, quality education, with a nurturing and spiritual atmosphere. The teachers are very engaged in my child's learning and do their best to help her flourish and progress at a pace far advanced to others her age in public school. The headmaster is incredible. He is extremely involved in the day to day activities of the school and is dedicated to providing excellence in education--both academically and spiritually. This school provides a family atmosphere that is full of love, life and God . I highly recommend this school and can't say enough great things about Heirway Christian Academy!

Posted January 20, 2015
My family and I love Heirway Christian Academy! The nurture and concern for the academic and spiritual needs of our children is evident on a daily basis. If you are looking for a school where Christ is honored and where your children can benefit from solid academics, then this is the school for you.

Heirway Christian Academy 2

Posted January 08, 2015
Please don't be fooled by the headmaster , as another parent said he will when you over at first ... Your child will not get what all of our children deserve a good education at this school. Please note note will not stand up for your child ! Please save your time & money !

Posted May 06, 2014
Heirway Christian Academy is the greatest school there is!. The feeling if fellowship is almost tangible, the Principal and every single teacher are dedicated to give our children the best education, combined with Christian principals. If you are the kind of parent that just want to dump your kid in school and not be involved then this is not the school for you, we expect parents such as myself to be fully involved and we have the best PTA there is. My child has been here since K5 and five years later I love this school as a second home for him, He will be here until he graduates. Love it, love it.

Posted April 04, 2014
I went to this school when I was younger and I loved it! Great teachers, students, and I loved the small classes because they really helped me learn. Great school!

Heirway Christian Academy 1

Posted January 05, 2014
this school is not what it seems. Your children will not get what they need to go to college. We learned the hard way.

Heirway Christian Academy 1

Posted August 21, 2013
Well it was fun and games but the students their are mean they told rumors about this girl I knew and she had the worst year their if u put your children make sure their not getting teased by other students the head master tryed to help but it did no good if I were u if your children say people pick on them like for week why let them be their the hole stupid year I'm not trying to say the head master not a good example but kids that are meanest, rudest,idiots I know so have fun for the worst year of your life.

Posted July 10, 2013
Heirway believes in prayer and unity, something you don't find in school nowadays. Our boys loved this school and are now graduated. To this day, they still consider Mr.Thomas a true mentor in their life! My husband and I are blessed to have had the privilege of seeing our sons grow in Christian character based on the truth that Heirway taught them! What a blessing this school is!!

Posted April 16, 2013
Heirway is a terrific school. The teachers and the Headmaster combine to offer a well balanced education with a Christian leadership. They help strengthen the character of your child through Christian leadership. My son and daughter both graduated from there. My son went to Georgia Southern and my daughter is going to Truett McConnel.. Heirway is a terrific extension to your home and I would recommend this for all age children.

Posted March 13, 2013
I am so grateful to this school and my son's teacher. He transferred to this school at the beginning of the school year from another school in douglas county that I was elated to get him out of. His 3rd grade teacher is WONDERFUL!!! He was on a 1st grade reading level when he started and with her dedication and instruction he is now on a 3rd grade level. We still have work to do with the 4th grade approaching but she has been terrific. I love the way she monitors the books the children check out from the library and insists that at least one of the two be on their reading level. Last year in the second grade at his former school he was being allowed to check out very simple books such as brown bear brown bear. This school or at least his teacher expects more from our children and in turn his confidence has grown. Thanks a bunch, Mrs. M ;-)

Heirway Christian Academy
6758 Spring Street, Douglasville, GA  30134
Last modified Heirway Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heirway Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top