Douglasville, GA

Posted May 06, 2014
Heirway Christian Academy is the greatest school there is!. The feeling if fellowship is almost tangible, the Principal and every single teacher are dedicated to give our children the best education, combined with Christian principals. If you are the kind of parent that just want to dump your kid in school and not be involved then this is not the school for you, we expect parents such as myself to be fully involved and we have the best PTA there is. My child has been here since K5 and five years later I love this school as a second home for him, He will be here until he graduates. Love it, love it.

Posted January 05, 2014
this school is not what it seems. Your children will not get what they need to go to college. We learned the hard way.

Posted August 21, 2013
Well it was fun and games but the students their are mean they told rumors about this girl I knew and she had the worst year their if u put your children make sure their not getting teased by other students the head master tryed to help but it did no good if I were u if your children say people pick on them like for week why let them be their the hole stupid year I'm not trying to say the head master not a good example but kids that are meanest, rudest,idiots I know so have fun for the worst year of your life.

Posted July 10, 2013
Heirway believes in prayer and unity, something you don't find in school nowadays. Our boys loved this school and are now graduated. To this day, they still consider Mr.Thomas a true mentor in their life! My husband and I are blessed to have had the privilege of seeing our sons grow in Christian character based on the truth that Heirway taught them! What a blessing this school is!!

Posted April 16, 2013
Heirway is a terrific school. The teachers and the Headmaster combine to offer a well balanced education with a Christian leadership. They help strengthen the character of your child through Christian leadership. My son and daughter both graduated from there. My son went to Georgia Southern and my daughter is going to Truett McConnel.. Heirway is a terrific extension to your home and I would recommend this for all age children.

Posted March 13, 2013
I am so grateful to this school and my son's teacher. He transferred to this school at the beginning of the school year from another school in douglas county that I was elated to get him out of. His 3rd grade teacher is WONDERFUL!!! He was on a 1st grade reading level when he started and with her dedication and instruction he is now on a 3rd grade level. We still have work to do with the 4th grade approaching but she has been terrific. I love the way she monitors the books the children check out from the library and insists that at least one of the two be on their reading level. Last year in the second grade at his former school he was being allowed to check out very simple books such as brown bear brown bear. This school or at least his teacher expects more from our children and in turn his confidence has grown. Thanks a bunch, Mrs. M ;-)

Posted January 07, 2013
ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THE REVUES WRONG THE SCHOOL IS (AWSOME)! THIS IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THERE RATINGS BEST SCHOOL IN DOUGLAS COUNTY (BEST)

Posted January 01, 2013
Hope you that you don't make the same mistake our family made. This school is nothing it claims to be.

Heirway Christian Academy 2

Posted August 28, 2012
I love the school coz my daughter loves it but don`t be fooled by their scolarship bull,all they will give you for the whole school year is less than 10%.I don`t think they even have them,it`s just a trick and when you go to talk to the head master he has a attituuude.Sweet in the beginning to win you over,but overall nice school

Posted August 06, 2012
Love, love, love, this school! Douglas County benefits from having Heirway located in Douglasville. Check this school out if you are interested in private education.

Heirway Christian Academy
6758 Spring Street, Douglasville, GA  30134
Last modified Heirway Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heirway Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top