Bad
Good

Jordye Bacon Elementary School

Posted November 28, 2009
This school is great Compared to other schools. I have two children that attend this school and they are both very good students. When my children are having a hard time, there are free tutoring sessions available which helps a lot. I give this school 5 stars in the education category.

Posted August 02, 2008
I am a member of the military and my son has a hard time grasping concepts at times, he has had communication issues which has made it difficult for him to learn certain things. My son went to Jordye Bacon during kindergarten, and at the beginning it was pretty rocky, he wasn't doing so well, but the teachers sat down with him and helped him and he ended up graduating kindergarten with the rest of his peers and actually received awars in math, science and readying! I think this is an awesome school. Compared to what I would hear from friends stationed elsewhere, Jordye Bacon schools excelle pass the rest, my friend would be amazed at all of the things my son was learning at this school!

Posted March 14, 2008
My child goes to this school and love it.. the staff is very friendly and most of them know all the kids by name. The class size is just right it the classes are to big than the childern will get lost and want get as much attention as they need it. The staff deserve a big pat on the back for the good work that they are doing. Thanks!! JBE

Jordye Bacon Elementary School 1

Posted January 28, 2008
I think the classroom sizes are to small for the kids. I went to vist my child classroom and the room was just to small.Size does matter in a classroom.

Posted January 01, 2008
I am a military member but I have lived here for many years. This school is under-rated, if you go by test scores alone. I have had two children go through Jordye Bacon and the administrative staff and the teachers are all awesome! The school is very nice. A lot of the kids that go there just can't test. They are too young to be thugs (yet) so the kids are all good, military and local children alike.

Posted March 17, 2004
Both of my children attend Jordye Bacon Elementary. I have been very pleased with all aspects of their education. The teachers are very supportive and keep me informed by communicating with me often. Everyone appears to have very high expectations. My children are happy and their test scores are great! The administrators are top notch. I would consider it the best school in town!

Jordye Bacon Elementary School
100 Deen St, Hinesville, GA  31313
Last modified Jordye Bacon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5