Martin, GA
Before care: Yes

Shepherds Hill Academy 1

Posted October 18, 2014
"Mind control is also known as manipulation, thought reform, brainwashing, mental control, coercive persuasion, malignant use of group dynamics. Under the umbrella of persuasion and influence - how to change people's beliefs and behaviors".

Posted September 17, 2014
After spending hours talking to various therapeutic boarding schools I found SHA. I was only on the phone with Trace for about a half hour and decided that is where I wanted him though it was very far from California. It was extremely difficult to drop him off but the staff was so wonderful. When we returned to see him, our son was respectful and changed for the better. We went through all his school work and were extremely impressed with the education he was getting. I will be forever grateful to Trace and SHA. It is such a wonderful place!!!

Posted August 13, 2014
Shepherds Hill Academy helped us all step back and see the truth about what was going on in our family. Our son got some time apart to work through his struggles, and he came home a healthier person. My wife and I went to the parent seminars, and they opened our eyes about how God calls us to parent our children. Parenting is still a tough job, but now we are all better equipped to live how God asks us to live.

Posted August 04, 2014
Shepherds Hill Academy is simply amazing. The heart they have for struggling kids, the passion and dedication to helping them reach their full potential, there s nothing like it anywhere. What a blessing to have found Sheperds Hill when our daughter needed help.

Posted January 29, 2014
My wife and I sent our Grandson to Shepherds Hill Academy for one year. What an awesome program!! Trace Embry and his staff were such a positive influence on my Grandson. The Christian environment at Shepherds Hill was the foundation for this young man to build the rest of his life upon. Ralph Hudgens Insurance Commissioner State of Georgia

Posted December 23, 2013
Finding Shepherd's Hill was a direct answer to prayer and has been even more than we could have asked for for our daughter. SHA offers a quality education, caring and skilled teachers, and an encouraging, loving environment. We know that the teachers and staff love and take care of our child so well that we can have peace that she is safe and secure. They truly desire to see our daughter excel educationally, emotionally and spiritually. Their love for the kids is evident in how they pour themselves into each student as they seek to know them and know their gifts and talents to guide them to success in life after they leave. We would HIGHLY recommend SHA!!!

Posted December 22, 2013
Shepherds Hill Academy has a devoted staff that truly love the kids. The environment is perfect for learning, reflecting, and spiritual growth.

Posted December 17, 2013
Through the MANY hours of Googling , searching, calling, reviewing. Nothing compares to the whole package we have found with Shepherd's Hill Academy. First and most important it is Christian-founded. You absolutely cannot find a better place. They have a structured environment, 24/7 supervision, and the most loving and caring staff! Their desire is for these teens to take responsibility for their own choices, stop blaming everyone else for their problems, and learn to truly live an abundant life that God wants to bless them with. Our son has been at SHA for almost four months now. We have seen a huge difference already! We are so blessed to have found SHA!

Posted December 02, 2013
I have been reading about this school for several years now by reading their newsletters, visiting their website, listening to their radio program and I've called them to get wonderful advice. Everything I've read and heard has been exemplary! I'm thankful for what they do on very limited budgets and lots of love!

Posted November 27, 2013
Shepherd's Hill Academy strives to provide a relevant Christian based education to troubled youth. Being a retired educator there are first hand evidence of a concerned staff and director striving to help youth through their troubles.

Shepherds Hill Academy
2200 Price Road, Martin, GA  30557
Last modified Shepherds Hill Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Shepherds Hill Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top