Bad
Good

Posted November 24, 2014
Tate Woods is a special place with very special students and staff. Adults go above and beyond to make sure our students are growing as learners and also cared for emotionally. Adults help with whatever is needed to support our learners. We also have an outstanding parent community that works collaboratively to meet the needs of our learners. We know we are doing well when kids are smiling, teachers are feeling success, parents are proud and our data is showing our students growing. Thank you to EVERY member of the Tate Woods community for helping to make us what we are...a GREAT School!

Posted September 06, 2011
My son and daughter went to a fantastic early learner's program here. The progressive teaching methodology gave my children a great head start in life. They woke up every morning excited for school and I have to say, I've never met a more happy yet well behaved class such as the one my children had the pleasure of attending. A great little school with a lot of heart.

Posted February 05, 2010
My son started the second grade this year at Tate Woods. I can tell you that it is an awesome school. He is really progressing in reading and math. The Teachers are great and have an open door policy. i have never seen my son so excited to learn. I only wish I had known about this early. I highly recommend this school. Your children or child will love it

Posted May 23, 2006
I cannot tell you enough how pleased we have been with the level of education our daughter has recieved at tate Woods these last 2 years. The teachers are excellent, the classes are small and the principal is wonderful! I have never seen a principal more involved in the day to day operations of a school than Mr. Kruthers. The teacher/parent connection this school has fostered is amazing! I am glad we made the decision to send our daughter to Tate Woods and we look forward to sending our next two daughters there as well.

Tate Woods Elementary School
1736 Middleton Avenue, Lisle, IL  60532
Last modified Tate Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 1-2