Bad
Good

Tate Woods is a special place with very special students and staff. Adults go above and beyond to make sure our students are growing as learners and also cared for emotionally. Adults help with whatever is needed to support our learners. We also have an outstanding parent community that works collaboratively to meet the needs of our learners. We know we are doing well when kids are smiling, teachers are feeling success, parents are proud and our data is showing our students growing. Thank you to EVERY member of the Tate Woods community for helping to make us what we are...a GREAT School!

My son and daughter went to a fantastic early learner's program here. The progressive teaching methodology gave my children a great head start in life. They woke up every morning excited for school and I have to say, I've never met a more happy yet well behaved class such as the one my children had the pleasure of attending. A great little school with a lot of heart.

My son started the second grade this year at Tate Woods. I can tell you that it is an awesome school. He is really progressing in reading and math. The Teachers are great and have an open door policy. i have never seen my son so excited to learn. I only wish I had known about this early. I highly recommend this school. Your children or child will love it

Last modified Tate Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 1-2