Posted September 06, 2011
My son and daughter went to a fantastic early learner's program here. The progressive teaching methodology gave my children a great head start in life. They woke up every morning excited for school and I have to say, I've never met a more happy yet well behaved class such as the one my children had the pleasure of attending. A great little school with a lot of heart.

Posted February 05, 2010
My son started the second grade this year at Tate Woods. I can tell you that it is an awesome school. He is really progressing in reading and math. The Teachers are great and have an open door policy. i have never seen my son so excited to learn. I only wish I had known about this early. I highly recommend this school. Your children or child will love it

Posted May 23, 2006
I cannot tell you enough how pleased we have been with the level of education our daughter has recieved at tate Woods these last 2 years. The teachers are excellent, the classes are small and the principal is wonderful! I have never seen a principal more involved in the day to day operations of a school than Mr. Kruthers. The teacher/parent connection this school has fostered is amazing! I am glad we made the decision to send our daughter to Tate Woods and we look forward to sending our next two daughters there as well.

Tate Woods Elementary School 3

Posted September 02, 2005

Posted September 10, 2003

Tate Woods Elementary School
1736 Middleton Avenue, Lisle, IL  60532
Last modified Tate Woods Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 1-2
Tate Woods Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.