Brownsburg, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted November 05, 2014
My children are in the elementary school program and are challenged academically, physically and spiritually daily at Bethesda. Bethesda offers many extracurricular programs, clubs, sports, music/drama, mission trips and enrichment programs for elementary age students like Minds in Motion and special classes in Music, PE, Art, Spanish and Library/Computers. My children have received a very well-rounded education taught by an amazing group of kind, caring and compassionate teachers and staff. The school's motto is: "Reaching the heart, teaching the mind" and that is something we see reflected daily at BCS. We are so blessed to have our children at Bethesda Christian School!

Posted August 26, 2014
My freshman and junior love it! I also had a son that graduated from BCS in 2013, and he was able to get a great scholarship from Liberty University, thanks to tge rigorous academics at BCS.

Posted April 29, 2014
Our school is committed to excellent Christian education. The smaller class size guarantees your child will receive personalized instruction. We love Bethesda !

Posted April 29, 2014
We transferred our kids out of the public school system to Bethesda. We realized what a difference it was for our kids when last summer came and they all three were sad to have their summer break. The teachers go above and beyond in helping our kids learn the material for class. Bethesda is not "just" a school, it has made such a positive difference in our kids lives as well as our family.

Posted April 29, 2014
A great school, committed to Christian education. My husband & I were graduated from Bethesda as well as our children. And we now have a grand child there. The teachers and staff really care about the kids and the students are getting a good education.

Posted April 25, 2014
Bethesda is a wonderful Christian school. We could not be happier with the excellent education our children are receiving.

Posted April 25, 2014
Our kids have attended Bethesda Christian School since preschool. Their classmates are like family. And what's so great about this is they accept everyone who comes along like they've been family all along. The teachers and staff care about the spiritual, physical, emotional, and educational growth of our children and this shows in their daily involvement. In addition to the strong academic and spiritual emphasis, community involvement is a big part of our kids' education. I'm glad that Bethesda has one of the lowest tuition rates in our area, but even if it didn't, we would still send our kids here!

Posted November 08, 2011
If first have to disclose that my wife is the Bethesda admissions director. However, we are only at Bethesda because it's such a great, God honoring school. Although academics are top notch, dedication to Jesus is always the primary concern. For example, I've heard coaches at Bethesda say "we do not use Christianity to build better athletes, we're using athletics to build better Christians". Character is the trophy most sought. I think this attitude permeates Bethesda.

Posted November 08, 2011
We chose to move our son to Bethesda this year and are thankful we did! It has been a positive change for our son and his teacher as well as the principal truly care whether he learns or not. They are making extra time to be sure he gets all that he needs and learns what he should. The past three years at our prior school had become increasingly negative and no one seemed to care much whether our son did well or not. The environment was less than desirable and not where we wanted our son to be. Bethesda is truly a fresh breath of air and my husband and I both feel blessed to have him at Bethesda! We praise God for leading us here. Our son's attitude towards school is positive and he actually likes going to school again! We have a little catching up to do to get him back where he needs to be, and with Bethesda on our side, we know we will get there. We truly appreciate the friendly staff, his teacher's support and the principal's guidance!

Posted November 08, 2011
My daughter is in 2nd grade & has gone to Bethesda Christian Schools since P4. Each teacher she's had at Bethesda has shown genuine love toward her (I'm not sure she would receive that at public school). It's important in our family to teach our children how to apply biblical principles in everyday situations. The Bible teaching and academic curriculum at BCS does just that. I'm thankful that Bethesda Christian Schools reinforce what we're teaching at home! From learning how to work in small groups academically, to resolving conflict in a biblical way, to outstanding reading comprehension - Bethesda Christian Schools is the only choice for our family!

Bethesda Christian School
7950 N County Road 650 East, Brownsburg, IN  46112
Last modified Bethesda Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bethesda Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top