7e411f51922424afb89922083a4250682edba3c9-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

The Challenge Foundation Academy 5503583 5

Posted April 01, 2014
I LOVE CHALLENGE FOUNDATION ACADEMY!!!! This is my granddaughters first year at CFA (2nd grade). We love it! They are always so nice and helpful. She has been on High Honor Roll (straight A's) since the beginning of school and is already reading at a 3rd grade level. I like that they are very involved with each and every child. EVERY morning (without fail, even in the cold) someone from the staff is outside the school to greet all the students...that is GREAT. My granddaughter WANTS and LOVES to go to school each and everyday. Thank you CFA Staff & Teachers.

The Challenge Foundation Academy 3830114 5

Posted November 27, 2013
Great school my daughter attended 2-5 grade I love the teachers they help the children in areas that they stuggle in they catch it before its too late ,the tutoring and the Monday clubs help the little ones stay excited about going to school each day. My nephew now attends, he was at another school which he was not getting the hands on experience he needed now he`s an honor roll student and loves attending..Great Job CFA STAFF

The Challenge Foundation Academy 4822783 5

Posted November 26, 2013
I have two children who attend CFA and have attended since Kindgarten. The school is an extremely positive and nurting place for students. My children are performing well above grade level and the teachers continue to push them to maximize their potential. CFA has an Enrichment program during the school day for students who are above grade level in reading in addition to the many clubs, enrichment opportunities and sports offered after school.

The Challenge Foundation Academy 5307421 4

Posted September 27, 2013
My son is in the special education program and speech therapy. He is 6years old and in Kindergarten. All of the teachers are positive, polite, and so helpfull. My son is caucasion and about 98% of the school is african american or mixed. So he stands out in the crowd needless to say. With that said he is comfortable and welcomed in this school by the students and teachers. He is learning so much and is very excited to go every day. The classes are alittle crowded with about 25+ kids in each room. The school is clean but they do have too many things cluttering up the hallways so it makes the school look disorganized and cluttered. The classrooms are nicely decorated for learning and spacious. Overall I love that my son has the oppertunity to go to this school and I would highly recomend this school to everyone!

The Challenge Foundation Academy 4552646 5

Posted May 27, 2011
Excellent school from the administration to the teacher quality. This is a very progressive school. Academics is top priority and I look forward to my daughter attending second grade. She's currently in first and is at a 3rd grade academic level!!! Awesome!

The Challenge Foundation Academy 3754940 5

Posted July 06, 2010
I love this school. I had a daughter 2 nephews and 2 neices that attended and all the children exceled here. My oldest nephew graduated 5th grade here with A's and B's and he was struggling at other schools. my neice and younger nephews both had IEP"s and the special education teachers helped them excel. This year all the children will be return with the exception of the nephew who graduated 5th grade but I will have another neice starting Kindergarten and I know all the children will do excellent again. I'm looking forward to the great things I know this school will offer.

The Challenge Foundation Academy 4001309 0

Posted January 08, 2010
I love this school. My daughter is so far advanced in her grade compared to public school curriculum.

The Challenge Foundation Academy 3639130 0

Posted May 21, 2009
I have two sons currently enrolled here. I am very sad to have to search somewhere else for schooling but it's due to my oldest moving on to the 6th grade. Every year I recieved a great teacher and seen the academic excellence put into my children as well as required from the teachers. My son is moving on only because of the support, care, and concern for my childs education from the entire staff! I am a proud CFA parent!

The Challenge Foundation Academy 3536436 1

Posted April 28, 2009

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

The Challenge Foundation Academy
3980 Meadows Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46205
The Challenge Foundation Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.