Clinton, IA
Students enrolled: 1,077
After care: No

Posted February 27, 2015
As both a CHS graduate and parent of a current CHS student, I can say I am proud to be a River King. Our child is thriving at CHS and we are very pleased with all aspects of her education and the many options available for extra curricular activities. The teachers are genuinely interested in her academic success. The current principal is doing an amazing job, we couldn't be happier with his goal to instill pride in his students. We will have at least one of our three children enrolled at CHS for the next 9 years and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Posted January 15, 2015
As a former student, i am a proud alumni! Our facilities are amazing and the staff was great! Lots of caring individuals and a ton of extracurricular options. I participated in World Language Club, Cheerleading and RSVP. Its a great school and my memories there are wonderful. I am thankful for how well I was prepared for college.

Posted January 14, 2015
I attended CHS myself as a student and I now have a son there.I loved going to school at CHS and am thrilled to be having my children attend school there as well. The school environment is so happy, positive and nurturing. The staff is wonderful and the new principal as of the 2014-2015 is AMAZING! There are so many clubs, sports and other extra curricular activities to choose from that EVERY child, regardless of their background, will be able to find a way to become involved with the school.

Posted January 11, 2015
Clinton has great staff personnel who are very involved and helpful to their students , both during classes and in extracurricular activities.

Posted January 11, 2015
It was alright up until this school year when Mr.Kuch became head principal and made it 100 times better.

Posted January 11, 2015
It's a great and fun learning environment. Mr. Kuch has made such a positive change on the school!

Posted January 11, 2015
CHS is an excellent school, and only getting better! It's a place where kids are offered many ways to succeed, as they prepare for their futures. A place with a variety of courses for everyone to explore, and an abundance of extracurricular activities. Parental involvement is made simple, as they may go online and view how their student is doing at any time, leaving children with little excuse not to be doing their best! If they are falling behind, there are many chances to work hard and get back on track! Many CHS teachers go out of their way to help students succeed. Also, students have positive leadership in Principal Kuch, who has had an amazing impact on CHS this year! He has helped to bring fun and pride into the hallways, and the future is looking bright for the River Kings and Queens!!!
4 people found this helpful

Clinton High School 4

Posted January 11, 2015
Great environment with amazing faculty. But there is a lack of unity/pride in the school.

Clinton High School 4

Posted January 11, 2015
New facilities - new improved administration. Teachers care. It's s place where I feel like I matter and can ask for help when I am challenged.

Posted January 10, 2015
Going to Chs is really fun, our new principal has made this school a great place to be. We have great staff

Clinton High School
817 8th Ave South, Clinton, IA  52732
Last modified Clinton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clinton High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top