Posted June 30, 2014
I went to Murray Hill Middle School this year. The school is very clean and the people there are genuinely friendly.

Posted August 04, 2013
Dr.Dickey is really just the reason there are 1 or 2 star ratings and I can't say I disagree. Glad he's leaving

Posted February 02, 2011
Dickey is unfair to the staff,he gives us teachers a hard time.I be glad when this fake princapal leave,

Posted November 10, 2010
MHMS is supported by a strong principal who recognizes the quality teachers & tries to mentor or move on those who are tired or not devoted to our profession. Any teacher who is upset by this dynamic style of leadership is one who may want to reconsider their chosen profession or step up their game and rededicate themselves to being a cutting edge professional within the building. We have so many educators who are willing to go that "extra mile" for our kids (as evidenced by the previous reviews) and that kind of dedication is amazing. So many of our former students come back and visit, and those who have been here longer than 7 years (like myself) see the devotion our school and our support has engendered within our former students and from the community. I love MHMS and I'm proud to teach here.

Posted May 14, 2010
Thank You so much for being Educators that are willing to go the "Extra Mile" for the students learning and well being. Students are receiving one of the best Education in the World. Thanks to all Administrators, Teachers and Staff for all the hard work.

Posted March 12, 2010
my daughter has bin going tomhms for three years and this is her last year but she is not going far in school and isnt getting the help she needs sorry byt its true..

Murray Hill Middle School

Posted January 17, 2010
I love mhms! its the best school evr...6th grade my favorite teacher was Mr.Sherin and Mrs.Zinger AWESOME teachers!! 7th grade... Mrs.Mertz spanish teacher shes the best... 8th grade havent been there yet but i think the teachers will be great!! I LOVE MHMS and the principal is great... Mr. Dickeyy

Posted September 28, 2009
My son just started 6th grade and my observation about the school is awesome. Principal Mr. Dickey and the teachers are very dedicated to get the best out of each kid. I am really surprised to know that my son's GT science teacher Mr. Richard Sherin is MIT Chemical Engineering graduate. I could see lot of inspiration in my son from Mr. Sherin and other teachers. Looking for a great year ahead.

Posted July 30, 2009
MHMS is the best school ever! The teachers and staff work hard to help each and every student be the best they can be.Also,the principal Mr.Dickey is the best.I really like and enjoy the events such as the MSA Pep Rally that motivates us to always work hard and do our best.When I moved I was so upset because Murray Hill was like my home away from home and I loved to come to school each day.I would do anything in the world to come back.

Murray Hill Middle School 4

Posted April 22, 2009
The principal is a fair and honest man who cares very deeply for the kids. He has set a strong vision for the school and as long as he remains the principal the school will continue to improve.

Murray Hill Middle School
9989 Winter Sun Rd, Laurel, MD  20723
Last modified Murray Hill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Murray Hill Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top