Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My daughter attended MHMS and I'm so proud that with the help and understanding of her individual learning process she has moved on to the next level with better grades every year.

MHMS has a strong and supportive administration team that keeps parents informed and shows students that they care. Academically my child was challenged and when he did not perform as expected his grades reflected it. I think that makes the standards fair and prepares students for higher education. Activities are plentiful and the PTA is active and invites all parents to be part of events.

I went to Murray Hill Middle School this year. The school is very clean and the people there are genuinely friendly.

Dr.Dickey is really just the reason there are 1 or 2 star ratings and I can't say I disagree. Glad he's leaving

Dickey is unfair to the staff,he gives us teachers a hard time.I be glad when this fake princapal leave,

MHMS is supported by a strong principal who recognizes the quality teachers & tries to mentor or move on those who are tired or not devoted to our profession. Any teacher who is upset by this dynamic style of leadership is one who may want to reconsider their chosen profession or step up their game and rededicate themselves to being a cutting edge professional within the building. We have so many educators who are willing to go that "extra mile" for our kids (as evidenced by the previous reviews) and that kind of dedication is amazing. So many of our former students come back and visit, and those who have been here longer than 7 years (like myself) see the devotion our school and our support has engendered within our former students and from the community. I love MHMS and I'm proud to teach here.

Thank You so much for being Educators that are willing to go the "Extra Mile" for the students learning and well being. Students are receiving one of the best Education in the World. Thanks to all Administrators, Teachers and Staff for all the hard work.

my daughter has bin going tomhms for three years and this is her last year but she is not going far in school and isnt getting the help she needs sorry byt its true..

I love mhms! its the best school evr...6th grade my favorite teacher was Mr.Sherin and Mrs.Zinger AWESOME teachers!! 7th grade... Mrs.Mertz spanish teacher shes the best... 8th grade havent been there yet but i think the teachers will be great!! I LOVE MHMS and the principal is great... Mr. Dickeyy

My son just started 6th grade and my observation about the school is awesome. Principal Mr. Dickey and the teachers are very dedicated to get the best out of each kid. I am really surprised to know that my son's GT science teacher Mr. Richard Sherin is MIT Chemical Engineering graduate. I could see lot of inspiration in my son from Mr. Sherin and other teachers. Looking for a great year ahead.

Last modified Murray Hill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.