Montgomery Village, MD

Watkins Mill Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2014
This is my daughters first year at this school and i hate it... My kids have gone to multiple schools throughout montgomery county and this is by far my least favorite.. The office staff and her teacher do not know how communicate with parents

Watkins Mill Elementary School 4

Posted October 29, 2013
My daughter went to this school and she enjoyed it. We also met with teachers time to time, and we got good feedback from teachers.

Watkins Mill Elementary School 3

Posted May 06, 2013
My grandson goes here ans seems to like it very much all though he had problems in the beginning and that was taken care of as soon as possible. That is why I want to get information on the events at the school

Watkins Mill Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2012
Watkins Mill Elementary is a great school. The staff are caring and have always been responsive to any questions or concerns that I have had. The PTA has become more active in the last few years and with a little more parent involvement could be very successful.

Watkins Mill Elementary School 2

Posted July 02, 2012
My child had a great K experience but when she got to 1st grade it just seemed like her teacher did not really want to be there. Very disappointing. The school leadership also leaves a lot to be desired.

Watkins Mill Elementary School 5

Posted June 03, 2011
My child went to Watkins Mill Elementary and she loved it. We have moved all over the local area and have had school with in walking distance and I wouldnt take her out of the school because i have notice the great education that she has resived thanks to the great teachers there that made a diffrefrence. There might have been a few downs but they make sure everything gets better as soon as possible.

Watkins Mill Elementary School 1

Posted January 02, 2011
This school is over burdened the majority of the community is not involved with their children or the school. A lot of the teachers care but can't possibly handle all of the issues the kids have. This school is a sad example of what happens when parents aren't involved in their childrens education.

Watkins Mill Elementary School 2

Posted December 29, 2010
Most of the teachers in the school should retire.They are not intrested in making a difference in the community.They seem tired and burnt out. THIS IS A TITLE 1 SCHOOL!!

Posted May 09, 2010
I love Watkins Mill Elementary School because the staff love our children and treat them with respect and encourage them to learn.

Posted September 17, 2009
I love how they have the NO KIDS LEFT BEHIND program. It's wonderful how they try to get the parents and children involved as much as possible.

19001 Watkins Mill Rd, Montgomery Village, MD  20886
Last modified Watkins Mill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Watkins Mill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top