K-5 & Ungraded
Leominster, MA

Fall Brook Elementary School 4

Posted February 24, 2012
We've had a really good experience with the Fall Brook School. It has a warm feel. The staff know the students by name. My child has had WONDERFUL teachers the past 3 years! There's not much parent involvement at the school, which is very disappointing. If you are an involved parent the school welcomes that.

Fall Brook Elementary School 2

Posted June 16, 2011
I am a parent of a third grade girl at Fall Brook School and I am sad to say that this year s 3rd grade education was horrible. The long term teacher was the worst educator I have ever experienced in life. I addressed these concerns to the principle and then to the acting superintendent but even after their reassurance that the teacher was notified of the poor ongoing teaching experience and promised change, the opposite happened and retaliation set in from the teacher. What I learned out of this experience in this school was threats of teacher union lawsuits rule and any complaints, short of sexual harassment are treated with lip service, well meaning promises and swept under the carpet for next year s 3rd grade victims to enjoy!

Posted September 04, 2010
My daughter was about to enter her 1st grade year at this school when we found out she was placed in an inclusion class with a student that bit her the year before. We reached out to the principal for assistance in having our daughter moved to a new class and she refused. She did not care how my wife, I, or our daughter felt about the situation and responded No to our request immediately upon reading it. We were then forced to take matters into our own hands to ensure our daughter's safety and move her to private school.. They stress how they want you involved but my impression is that means only with your checkbook during a fundraiser or to come have lunch with your child.. Leave your opinions/concerns at the door..

Posted February 15, 2010
It is a great neighborhood type school with very involved parents and staff.

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted May 20, 2009
I am a parent of a child who goes to fallbrook. I am very involved in my child's education and visit the school frequently. I have never been to a school like this before where all the children are constantly yelled at the way they do at this school. Aside from that, they have 1 15 minute recess the whole day, and that time includes lining up before and after. I will Not be sending my child back next year and wish i had not sent him this year, either!

Fall Brook Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2008
I am a teacher myself who has a son in the fallbrrok school. I also have taught at that school as my first student teaching station school in Leominster. I have lived in leominster all my life so I have seen the changes at these schools that I attended during my college studies. The prinipal at Fallbrook is awesome and her heart is in it for the children, by far. The school is so kid friendly and much parent support.... so professional... that's what you need in a school... parent suport, teacher/ staff support, inovative programs, togetherness where everyone is involved.. It does make a difference for the child... Love Leominster. and let's keep it growing with new ideas and let's also bring back the old traditions!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 04, 2008
I love this school I have three children that have and are attending. They have provided my children with exactly what they need for life and education. The staff is friendly and open to suggestions.

Posted September 16, 2004
This school is wonderful, I highly recommend it! The teachers and staff care about the childern, and are responsive to their needs.

Fall Brook Elementary School
25 Decicco Dr, Leominster, MA  01453
Last modified Fall Brook Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fall Brook Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top