K-12 & Ungraded
Public charter
Springfield, MA

Posted June 29, 2014
I enjoy SABIS.They have great sports teams.The academics can be stressful from the constant testing.The discipline is horrible. Other than that its okay .I've been at the school since 1st grade and I'm going to 7th grade,and I love all the teachers especially Mrs. DeGray!

Sabis International Charter School 5

Posted April 03, 2014
Sabis International Charter School Springfield Ma is the best. Discipline strict and good....I believe in the saying "spare the rod, spoil the child", My kids are in 2nd and 3rd grade and is the best school I could ask for. It strives for both academic and extra curricula activities. Go Sabis Goooooo!!!

Sabis International Charter School 1

Posted August 09, 2013
My school is a horrible place. The students there are absolutely horrible I don't understand how anyone can possibly send their kids there for so long. I have had a horrible experience at this school. The teachers often are rude and like the bad behaved, humorous students who are athletes and a class clown. The education is great. Often times teachers areunfair and students distract you and bully you 24/7. Please listen to me if you want to save your students from harming themselves and hating who they are. There is tons of weed flying around the school. Hookahs being smoked in classes. Cannabis in backpacks. Pregnant teenagers. Leave this school, it will be so hard to learn even if it's such a great place to learn. DONT SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE PLEASE FROM 6-12 GRADE

Posted May 22, 2013
My son goes to Sabis, he is currently in kindergarden. The school has a very high acamedic goal even for kindergarden, although I do not see this as a negative thing sometimes it does put a lot of pressure on the young students. The parents are expected to help a lot with the academic goal also. The teachers are great and very friendly. I will remain living in Springfield so that my son can continue in Sabis. It is a great school.

Posted August 01, 2011
In the 2011 class we had 129 students graduating over 99% from the 9th grade, the class of 2011 had a cumulative scholarship dollar amount of 9 million dollars. This is an amazing amount of money for a Springfield School.

Sabis International Charter School 0

Posted December 15, 2009
My children attend Sabis.Overall we love it.I do not feel the no bullying tolerance is at 0 % as stated.Parent involvement is not as encouraged as I would like . Moreso in the upper gradesBut the educational piece is strong.(maybe to stressful at times).

Sabis International Charter School 5

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted June 23, 2009
First year. It was good but not great. The school does not have a strong community feel from the staff. They are polite but not inviting.

Posted June 21, 2009
My daughter goes to Sabis, she is in kindergarten going to first grade. I have emailed her teacher at least monthly sometimes more with questions. I have gotten extra work sent home to work on with my daughter. My daughter has given gifts at holidays for her teachers. I do think there is too much pressure on the children to learn, but I feel that my daughter will get the best education she can get there. I handle the extra things outside of school. My daughter loves her school and teachers.

Posted February 06, 2009

Sabis International Charter School
160 Joan St, Springfield, MA  01129
Last modified Sabis International Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sabis International Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top