No rating

Valley Christian Academy

Private | PK-12

Living in Burton

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $75,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $850.

Posted July 16, 2010

This school was the worst. The kids are horribly mean and the teachers are too.

Posted March 25, 2010

I love VCA! SO cool and all the teachers are so great!
—Submitted by a student

Posted July 28, 2009

Wow! VCA is amazing...I love sending my kids there. We were sending them to Faith Baptist Schools in Davison...but were constantly being looked down on for wearing a simple pear of levis to a ball game. Here they open you with warm arms and allow (and don't look down on) your choice of clothing. But there is a small dress code... just like a collared shirt and I'm pretty sure that's the requirement. I love this school and the kind people in it! Thank you for Blessing me Valley, for the enjoyment of sending my kids to a safe and loving environment!

Posted December 2, 2007

Both of my children graduated from Valley Christian Academy. The teachers and staff had high expectations for them and genuinely cared about them. The school prepared them well for college and provided them with leadership skills.

Posted August 14, 2005

My daughter attened preschool and loved it.. Valley has been a blessing. The teachers and the staff and the kids there are amazing. If any school should get a high approval it should be Valley Christian. It teaches high beliefs. And it's faith in God is wonderful.

Posted August 4, 2005

Valley Christian Academy is one of the best schools I think I will ever see one of my children go to. The teachers here are very helpful and full of joy.

Posted August 19, 2004

When I enrolled my children at Valley Christian Academy, they were going in to Kindergarten and 3rd grade. My Kindergartener did so well because of the small classes. I was so impressed by how much he learned acedemically but also spiritually as well. He went from a child who had a difficult time paying attention and staying on task to someone who would lead the class in singing or prayer or read out loud to the class! It was amazing! My daughter did well in 3rd grade also. The teachers love my children as well as our family and they love their jobs! It makes me feel so much better as a working mom, leaving my children in a safe, wholesome and nurturing environment around Christian teachers who love them.

Posted September 22, 2003

Valley Christian Academy is a place where children are being taught the proper educational values, and the Spiritual values that are necessary to help shape the next generation. The atmosphere is like that of one huge happy family. Seniors going down the hall, and giving a high five to a kindergartner is very likely to be seen. A 9th grader encouraging a 2nd grader in the picture they have just drawn is another regular scene. I would not want my children in any other school!

What is the GreatSchools Rating?

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Church of Christ
Associations
  • NCSA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

3266 S Genesee Rd