Bad
Good

This is where kids go. I want to tell you if you WANT a great school this is it. They actually are almost 100% bully free. They staff is truly color blind, extremely confident, and truly loves the kids. There is such a peaceful environment in the school. Character is modeled by the staff and expected of the students. It all begins with Ms. Stocks the principle. She is an authentic Christian professional. BE SURE AND MOVE IN THE DISTRICT AND SEND YOUR KIDS HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Poupard is a great school. There are alot of enjoyable activities after school, and tutoring is actually really helpful. The best thing about Poupard is that the teachers/staff actually cares about the students. They're willing to give extra help to any student that needs it. Coming from a student herself, I can honestly say that I'm not looking foward to going to middle school.

We are so happy to be part of the Poupard community. We have the best teachers, staff and principal. They create a warm and happy atmosphere for the kids to learn in. There are a lot of fun activities and programs that encourage academic excellence as well as good citizenship. There are also great families here at Poupard and a wonderful PTO that puts on many fun activities through out the year. And I don't want to forget to mention the awesome playground we all worked so hard to build for the kids.

I would like to recommend this school to anyone lucky enough to be in the district. The school has a warm friendly atmosphere the moment you enter. The children are polite and very well behaved. The teachers are always willing to work before school, during their lunch and afterschool ifyou child needs help in a certain area. The principal is amazing. She is totally involved with the students and cares about each students sucess. The students love her and we parents do as well. The school received an A on their Ed Yes report card and I can see why. I LOVE POUPARD

Poupard is the best school. My son has had the best teachers for three consecutive years! Everyone is so helpful and caring to my son. The school is very diverse.....the teachers know the kids and Ms. Stocks knows everyone! I am grateful to everyone their. The PTO works extermely hard. Thank you ladies for all that you do!!

The staff is amazing. The principal knows every kids name , and they all hug her every time they see her. This culture trickles down to each and every teacher, counselor, staff member, and office personnel. This is a public school that blows away any private school I've encountered. The caring is unprecedented. The kids cry when they have to move on to middle school.

Once I walked into my sons Kindergarten class during recess time. Mrs. Kraft was lying on the floor with the children rolling cars around. It was such a happy moment for me to see a teacher so interested not only in a child's academic growth, but genuinely sharing happy time with her students. It was such a beautiful site.

My little brother goes here and he loves this school

The staff is so dedicated and warm. The students are great kids who love to learn!

Poupard is a wonderful school. We are a community that works together (staff, parents, and students). This school is definitely one of a kind. You can feel the sense of home when you walk in these doors. I am very proud to be part of Poupard.

Last modified Charles A. Poupard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.