Posted June 22, 2014
An excellent school with a caring principal and staff. My kindergartener has soared under their care. He can read grade levels beyond kindergarten, can do mental math and can write in paragraphs. And that's kindergarten! The principal is the best. I've worked in many schools and knew right away that Ms. Michos was top-notch. She's so approachable to both students and parents. I love this school!

Posted November 29, 2012
I miss this school. We moved 2 miles and are out of this school district sad to say. My son attended Kindergarten and he LOVED it and LEARNED so much! Now he attends a Northville school, Thorton Creek and he begs me to take him back to Parkview. My son left kindergarten reading at a third grade level and doing advance math problems! GREAT JOB TO THE EFFORTS AT PARKVIEW. This school is AWESOME REALLY!!! TOO MUCH TO RAVE ABOUT!!!

Posted April 22, 2011
The principal at Parkview is wonderful. I had an issue come up early in the year and I received immediate feedback with action behind it. If your child is bored, you should seek testing to place in a more approprate grade. Not everything is the teacher or principal's fault. Parents need to take some responsibility for educating their children as well. The schools need more parent involvment...can't even get enough help with the kid's parties or fun school events, its a shame. Stop complaining and get involved!!!! We are lucky to have such wonderful schools here.

Posted January 04, 2010
I teach at Parkview Elementary and have the privilege to work with a team of caring professionals under the direction of a dynamic principal! She understands the educational and emotional needs of students and staff and sets a culture of leadership and success. Parkview is an exceptional place for teaching and learning!

Posted March 13, 2006

Posted October 07, 2005
- a former student
Our family loves this school! I have a second grader who attended Parkview for two years. All of the teachers are professional while a good mix of fun for the kids. Music, art, and Spanish are top notch here. Parent involement is evident throughout the school. I was always invited to help out in the classroom and throughout the school. I highly recommend this school to everyone.

Parkview Elementary School
45825 West 11 Mile Road, Novi, MI  48374
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top