Public charter
Romulus, MI
Before care: Yes

Metro Charter Academy 4

Posted November 24, 2014
Excellent Middle School Academics, Extracurricular Activities.........The education that my child is receiving here is top-notch. The teachers are preparing them for high school and beyond. Not familiar with the elementary school program, since my child started the school during Middle School. Based upon the number of students that attend the school, the parental involvement falls short.

Metro Charter Academy 4

Posted June 05, 2014
My children have attended Metro since the kindergarten and they are now 7th grade. My children and I have had a wonder experience with the staff. Being A.A, I have always felt welcome and respected My children grades have improve every year. I love their curriculum and mission.

Posted March 28, 2014
I love my daughters teacher. The Kindergarten dean is wonderful, and the office staff is friendly and helpful.

Posted March 28, 2014
I love Metro Charter Academy. The teachers care and work with parents when addressing students challenges.

Metro Charter Academy 2

Posted September 26, 2013
children are unprepared for state testing, and there is too much "free" time not used to prepare them for this testing. Children 5th grade + shouldn't be at recess as much as they are. School is for learning and developing skills for life. Once the kids in this school have to attend high school, they will be very un prepared.

Metro Charter Academy 1

Posted August 28, 2013
If your a person of "African American" decent, be cautioned!, is our experience. Please reconsider! A.A. parents feel unwelcomed too. Our children deserve a whole lot better than this<3

Posted June 10, 2013
metro charter academy is a great school. my childs grade have improved alot since the change in fourth grade

Posted May 03, 2013
My school has a wonderful staff, they are caring about the children and have a great curriculum for their students. Great opportunities for your children to be successful.

Posted May 01, 2013
Meter Charter Academy is the BEST school around. They know how to get the best out of your child by pushing them to not only match their goals but surpass them. You will not be disappointed if your child attends Meter Charter Academy!!!!!!! The teachers, principal and staff go out of their way for each child!!!

Posted May 01, 2013
Metro is the greatest school in the area. The teachers are dedicated and truly care about the children. Everytime I bring other family members to events at Metro they are always impressed with the manners of the other children. I have a child that struggles in school and a child that excels and regardless year after year the teachers made sure they both get what they need to keep moving forward.

Metro Charter Academy
34800 Ecorse Road, Romulus, MI  48174
Last modified Metro Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Metro Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 60 reviews. Top