Hopkins, MN

1 review of this school

270 Hopkins Alt. Prg - Off Campus 5

Posted April 23, 2012
This has been very underrated on here.. I attend to OCP, probably the best school I've ever went to. The teachers are awesome, and everyone gets along with everyone. The hours are from 8:15 am - 11:35. Which is very good for students who have had truancy problems, like me. Also it's based on attendance, so you have to be there, three hours a day. I used to go to St. Louis Park, then the Hopkins High schools HAP program, nothing was working for me! Finally i found somewhere I belong and all the people I go to school with belong there. (:

270 Hopkins Alt. Prg - Off Campus
11000 Excelsior Blvd, Hopkins, MN  55305
Last modified 270 Hopkins Alt. Prg - Off Campus is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
270 Hopkins Alt. Prg - Off Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top