6-8 & Ungraded

Margaret Green Junior High School 3

Posted July 27, 2008

Posted May 11, 2008

Posted January 28, 2007
I attend MGJH! It is the best school I have ever been to! The staff and curriculm is great! We have recently retained our 'Level 5'! The sports are great too! I love it here!

Posted January 20, 2007
I am a student at this school ,and I would have to say that is one of the best schools I have ever attended. I have medical issues and the staff goes beyond the their call of duty to see my need are provided for. The teachers are wonderful. They are open to questions and can relate to their students!!

Posted August 24, 2006
My oldest son attended this school. He had previously attended wonderful elementary schools. He was and remains a straight-A student, but his time at Margaret Green was the biggest waste of time you can possibly imagine. Thank goodness his previous schools taught him so well that his two wasted years at Margaret Green did not adversely affect him too terribly much. (He simply had to work a little harder on his own to teach himself the things they should have taught him.) Some of the teachers were outstanding, but they were the exception, not the rule. I cannot even begin to express how much the school needs to replace the principal. My youngest is rapidly approaching the grade that would have him attend Margaret Green. You can believe that there are no circumstances under which I will send him to that place.

Posted August 06, 2006
- a former student
The administration here is horrible as well as their futile attmepts at maintaining order. This institution is inept to prepare many students for the rigors of high school. The faculty is uncaring and mediocre. I was more than happy to move away from this facility.

Margaret Green Junior High School 3

Posted November 21, 2005
- a former student

Margaret Green Junior High School
305 North Bolivar, Cleveland, MS  38732
Last modified Margaret Green Junior High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Margaret Green Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top