Cape Girardeau, MO
Before care: Yes

Posted October 15, 2014
This is one of the most well-kept secrets in the Cape Girardeau area. The school excels in academics with a focus on good morals and character development, which I find refreshing and needed in these times. All the teaching staff are very focused upon the success of each student. Both of my children went through all of the grades and graduated high school through ERCS. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted November 02, 2013
The attention to students' learning, character, and behavior is outstanding. We're very pleased to have our child attending school at Eagle Ridge.

Posted October 29, 2013
ERCS is a biblical centered school that teaches the truth according to the Bible. It has teachers and staff that pray daily for the school, students, families and staff. It has small class sizes that allow individualization of teaching based on each students needs. Best of all it lines up and reinstructs into my childeren the same beliefs, ethics and morals that I instill in them every day.

Posted October 25, 2013
Eagle Ridge Christian School has smaller class sizes, a warm environment, and caring teachers. An excellent alternative to public school, without losing the higher learning standards our students need!

Posted October 23, 2013
My school is very focused on my child's education as well as her well being outside of school. There are always genuinely concerned and give me timely updates on any and all progress she is making.

Posted October 23, 2013
Wow, I don't even know where to begin when talking about ERCS. Our daughter has already learned so much and she's only in Kindergarten. The teachers and staff are excellent, we are truly blessed to be able to send our daughter to such a loving, christian environment every day. It's a great place to send your children.

Posted October 22, 2013
Our son started preschool this year and absolutely loves it and has learned so much!! The teachers and staff at Eagle Ridge are some of the most caring, nurturing and qualified we have ever seen. It is a true blessing to be a part of this school family.

Posted October 22, 2013
We love ECRS. It offers everything we wanted for our daughter. Loving, caring, Christian oriented, awesome academics and wonderful staff.

Posted October 22, 2013
This school has wholesome family values. The staff care about the children and families. It's a great place to send your child.

Posted October 22, 2013
ERCS is a great school!! The kids are taught biblical foundations which are very important during this day and age. The leadership and teachers are very open to new ideas and suggestions. They encourage parents and families to be involved in their children's education. I would recommend this school to anyone that is looking for a positive change in their child's life.

Eagle Ridge Christian School
4210 State Highway K, Cape Girardeau, MO  63701
Last modified Eagle Ridge Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Eagle Ridge Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top