Joplin, MO

Posted May 27, 2009
This is really a great school to attend! My children love the teachers. The teachers really seem to care about the students and their education, they go that extra mile to help a student who is struggling. The parents are encouraged to be in the school and help out. The class sizes have grown this year and with a small school sometimes it can get a little tight, but it has been a good year for my children.

Duquesne Elementary School 4

Posted September 21, 2007

Posted September 18, 2007
This school is the best I've ever had my children attend! The class sizes are small, and the school while old, is spotless! It has so much character, and the teachers truly care about the children! Everyone knows everyone, and the parents are always encouraged to help out. My kids are so much happier here than at other schools!

Posted December 19, 2003
I am very pleased with Duquesne teachers and principal, my daughter enjoys her class and especially her teacher.Thanks for making it a place my daughter likes to be.

Duquesne Elementary School
202 Malloy Circle, Joplin, MO  64841
Last modified Duquesne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Duquesne Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top