Bad
Good

Well first of all I was enrolled in this school last semester in 2008.I got to know a lot of nice people of different nationalyties.But unfortunaly, had to leave the school for some personal reasons.I really missed this school and I hope I could go back with all my friends.I had awsome times,and I loved this scool.

There are some really amazing people at northeast, a lot of teachers there really care about you and want to help you live your best life. There are those that I wouldn't mind leaving, but for the most part I love this school. There are so many different kinds of people that you can meet, there are about 22 different nationalitys represented there. If you have your mind open to new people and new ideas then you will love this school.

Northeast is the best school ever, especially Van Horn. We are better than all schools Academically and in ROTC. Possibly sports too.

Last modified Northeast High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.