Kansas City, MO

Northeast High School 0

Posted April 02, 2009
Well first of all I was enrolled in this school last semester in 2008.I got to know a lot of nice people of different nationalyties.But unfortunaly, had to leave the school for some personal reasons.I really missed this school and I hope I could go back with all my friends.I had awsome times,and I loved this scool.

Northeast High School 4

Posted February 25, 2008
There are some really amazing people at northeast, a lot of teachers there really care about you and want to help you live your best life. There are those that I wouldn't mind leaving, but for the most part I love this school. There are so many different kinds of people that you can meet, there are about 22 different nationalitys represented there. If you have your mind open to new people and new ideas then you will love this school.

Northeast High School 5

Posted February 21, 2008

Northeast High School 0

Posted January 22, 2008
Northeast is the best school ever, especially Van Horn. We are better than all schools Academically and in ROTC. Possibly sports too.

Northeast High School 4

Posted October 11, 2006
- a former student

Northeast High School 3

Posted July 19, 2005
- a former student

Northeast High School
415 South Van Brunt, Kansas City, MO  64124
Last modified Northeast High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northeast High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top